Gathering Information! / Z's Backstory!

We Open up on A Nearby Island where Franky was repairing the Thousand Sunny and the rest of you were pretty Much Trying to Get Information to try and Figure out what Zephyr is Planning and so you can all beat him.

You had all Set up A Business where they Have Dancers And Drinks, and A Bunch of Marine's Had Visited meanwhile Robin is Dancing out on stage, and Nami who was still A little girl was serving Drinks.

Marine 1: Yeah, That's A Real Hottie!!

Marine 2: Yeah, Shake it Baby!!

Marine 3: Huh? That Woman seems Familiar.

The Third Marine Then Began Looking through A Wanted Poster for the Straw Hats and he recognized Robin!

Marine 3: Wait, A Second! That's Nico Robin! Get her!

Robin: Ara Ara, It Looks like we better go.

Robin then Jumped off stage using her Devil fruit to Create Extra arms that Grabbed Nami and they ran into the Backroom where they were ambushed by the other girls who wacked them with Frying Pans, Rolling Pins, and such.

Mirajane: Huh? Do you guys think these are Neo Marines?

Erza: No They're Wearing white. Neo Marines wear Black.

Lucy: Wait, Actual Marines? Then that means There must be An Admiral Nearby. Where are the Guys?

Juvia: Darling and the other Guys besides Franky and Jinbe are at the Baths. They should be Safe.

Meanwhile at the Local Baths...

Y/n: Aaah, This Feels Nice~

Guys: Yeah...

Math: I can't believe we haven't found anything about the Neo Marines besides that they're affecting this town by deterring the pirate Population.

Luffy: Hey He seems like A Nice Guy.

Sanji/Zoro: NO LUFFY! HE ISN'T!

Luffy: But Guys! He was Actually Nice! I Know he can Be Nice!

Y/n: Luffy we Understand where you're coming from, but he's Unhinged and Dangerous for all we know.

Luffy: I Understand. I Just want to know why He Snapped and all that when He learned I was A Pirate.

Just then the Door Slammed Opened, and A Voice Ranged out.

???: I can Answer that.

Guys: Aokiji!?

Yes, it was Admiral Aokiji!

Aokiji then took A Dip into the Pool as Math Began to Pull out his Kunai, but you stopped him.

Y/n: Aokiji what do you want?

Aokiji: I just want to help.

Chopper: Wait, You're not Friends with the Neo Marines?

Aokiji: More Like Bitter Rivals Actually. I know what Happened to Zephyr and what Turned him into the Man he is Today.

Y/n: Well, Tell us.

Aokiji: Well, you see When Zephyr was Younger, he was A Man with A Beautiful wife and Child, but they were Killed by A Pirate who resented him. When Zephyr became an Instructor A pirate with A Devil fruit Killed almost all of his Students and except A Few and Took his Arm, so His new arm, the Battle Smasher was developed by World Government Scientists to act as A pirate Killing weapon in A Part of A Pirate Hunting Battalion, but when The Pirate who Attacked him was Promoted to warlord he quit and formed the Neo Marines filled with Many Liked Minded People. He's Just Hurt by the People who took everything from him, and he simply wants revenge.

You were trying not to cry and so was everyone else.

Y/n: Wow, Just Wow.

Aokiji: Well, if you want to know what Zephyr is doing, he's On a Set of Volcanic Islands known as the End Points. He Plans on using the Dyna Stones to cause the Volcano's to erupt and when they all erupt at such A Short time, they shall create an eruption so Huge that it will Kill everyone in the new world.

Y/n: THAT'S INSANE!!

Aokiji: I Know. We will be Sending an Admiral to try and stop him. I'm Just telling you all this so you can all stop him before we could Possibly be too Late.

Aokiji then got out of the Water and walked out.

Aokiji: I wish you all the best of Luck, Straw Hats.

He then shut the door Behind him, as you all Scattered to get ready to stop Zephyr Before he ends the New World.