The Final Trial! / Trial to get Urhsifu!

Before you had Begun to finish the final Trial, you had decided that you needed to try and level up some of your Weaker Pokémon first and you had quickly evolved both of your Galarian Slowpokes into these...

Galarian Slowbro

Galarian Slowking

Galarian Slowking

Now you had Returned from Warmup Tunnel as Mustard was waiting for all of you.

Y/n: Here you go Mustard, your Max Mushrooms.

Mustard: Ah, Good Job. You Three are the only ones to get these Mushrooms except for one only person.

Y/n: And that is?

Klara: Me.

Y/n: Oh Boy.

Mustard: And Yes by Tradition you two Must fight each other, the other two will be Math and Gloria.

Math: Oh Boy.

Mustard: The Winners she shall get the Legendary Armor.

Y/n: Alright then Lets do this!

Soon then you were all Taken outside to A Battlefield where Klara smiled.

Klara: Maybe I could lay out the Battlefield for you?

She then Laid two Layers of Toxic Spikes almost everyone Looked shock!

Math: HEY! SHE'S CHEATING!

Honey: Mustard you have to disqualify her!

Mustard: No Honey, I want to see how Y/n plans for this event.

Y/n: Alright Go Snorlax!

Snorlax then landed on the ground and didn't get Poisoned!

Klara: Eh?

Y/n: He has the Immunity ability. Can't be poisoned.

Klara: AAAARGH! Go Skourpi!

She then summoned the Scorpion Pokemon as she smiled!

Y/n: Now use Poison Fang!

The Poison Type Pokémon kept on trying to bite Snorlax and God he was Pissed when he woke Up!