I'm Z!

Luffy continued to try and Climb the Volcano with Nothing Stopping Him Until he got to the top and He ran into Zephyr!

Luffy: HEY! THAT'S MY HAT!

Zephyr: Oh? And what are you doing to do about it, Scum?

Luffy: That Hat was Given to me by Shanks and I Promised him I would keep it safe so you better hand it back or else Face my Full Wrath, Zephyr.

Zephyr:

Luffy: Fine then, you asked for it. Gear 5!!

Zephyr was then in Absolute Shock.

Zephyr: S-So this is Joy boy Himself. Amazing.

Luffy: Gum Gum White Blow!!

He then tried to Punch Zephyr but the Neo Marine Admiral was defending himself with his Mechanical Arm!

Zephyr: I don't care what you do!! You're Punches will never get past my Arm!!

Luffy: I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE GOING DOWN! HAAAAAAAAAAA!! GUM GUM WHITE BLOW GATTLING!!

He then Began to Landing thousands of Godly hits onto Zephyr's Arm as it then Shattered, and he was sent flying into A Rocky wall with Him being Beaten and his Arm being Shattered to Pieces.

Zephyr: (Sigh) Fine, Kill me... I don't care anymore....

Luffy: What are you talking about? I Just want to stop you from Hurting so Many People.

Zephyr: R-Really?

Luffy: Of course, I don't want to Kill you! I Just want to be King of the Pirates!

Zephyr: Wow, I... I Never knew A Pirate could be good...

Just then the doors Began to be beaten onto as Multiple cannons were being Fired onto the Volcano and Thousands of Marines were at the door!

Zephyr: Luffy Run.

Luffy: Huh?

Zephyr: Run Away I'll Hold them off! You deserve to Live!

Luffy: I'm not doing that!

Zephyr: That's an Order Luffy! I Know You're Grandfather and I know he would want you to be with Your Friends! Now go!

Luffy: Hehehe, Alright Zephyr!

Zephyr: It's Okay, Call me Z.

Luffy: Alright Z, Thanks. Thanks for helping me. Gum Gum Slingshot!!

Luffy then sent himself flying as he landed In the Thousand Sunny!

Luffy: Guys, I handled Zephyr!

Y/n: What Happened?

Luffy: He Let me get away so he can fight everyone! He Let me escape!

Y/n: Zephyr, You Crazy Old Bastard. I Hope that there is A Special Place is Heaven for you. Gun it Franky!!

Franky: SUPER! COUP DE BURST!!

You all then Flew off in the Distance as Zephyr watched.

Zephyr: Go on Kids, your captain will be King of the Pirates.

Just then the Marines Busted in as Zephyr gritted his Teeth.

Zephyr: Come and Get some!! All of you!!

A Few Hours Later...

Ain and Binz were crying at the Makeshift Grave of Zephyr which was Just A Dirt Patch with his Destroyed Arm as A Tombstone and Akoiji Just walked over comforting them.

Aokiji: Don't Cry You two, He Lived his Life the way he wanted. Don't you think he was Amazing?

Flashback Years ago...

A Little girl were surrounded by Several Bullies who were about to beat her when suddenly A Young Zephyr came by and Beat them up Making them all run away!

Little Girl: W-Who Are you Boy?

Young Zephyr: "I am A Hero of Justice, I'm Z!