Whomp's Fortress!

Soon after dealing with Big Bob-omb in Bomb-omb Battlefield and saving all of those Poor Bomb-omb's, you had now entered A Painting that Looked like A Huge Tower and now you were trying to explore and collect stars around A Huge Fortress.

Now it was time for the Missions!

You had Begun by looking for A Switch and soon found A Hidden Door leading to A Star, You then had to use A Cannon to blast yourself at A Wall destroying it and collect another Star, You then Had to Jump Inside of A Tight Cage and collect another Star, After that you had to collect A Bunch of Red Coins in A Time Trial and you got another Star, You then had to shoot yourself out of another Cannon to A Hidden platform and get another Star, You then had to climb up the Tower to collect another Star!

By then You had Collected 5 Stars in Total! Now it was time to collect the final Star!

You had finally climbed to the top of the Tower, where A Giant Whomp with A Broken Back Only Fixed with A Bandage was standing wearing A Huge Crown.

Y/n: I say your King Whomp?

King Whomp: HAHAHAHAHA! You are Correct then, and I shall Crush you, You Puny Ant!

King whomp (A Massive Whomp and the Ruler of Whomp Fortress/ He is not really the brightest at all/ His only attack is to constantly try and crush his enemies while leaving his back as An easy weak spot/ Controls an Army of Whomp's)

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Oh Boy, I'm So Scared. Whatever could I ever do? Oh, I know. Kaioken X2!!

King Whomp: Kaio-What!?

He then Tried to Crush you beneath himself, but you used Kaioken to quickly dodge it and got behind him as you Punched his back shattering it!

King Whomp: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!

Y/n: Man, You're really as dumb as A Rock.

Rinse and Repeat A Few Times and you Shattered the King Whomp, and you Finally Gained the Final Star!

Y/n: YES! The Final Star!! YATTA! Now what to do with all of this Rubble?

A Few Hours Later...

Soon you had taken all of what was left of King Whomp to Make A New Tower for King Whomp's Fortress!

Y/n's Royal Tower!

Y/n: Mwah! I love my Work. Now I Guess what's Next is Jolly Rodger Bay