The Mural!

After beating Bea, you were all now sticking around in Stow-On-Side to see the Mural before leaving for the next Gym and you encountered some people you never expected!

Sonia: Hey, Y/n!

Y/n: Sonia what are you doing here?

Sonia: To see the Mural Of course. Oh, also someone is here with me!

Hop: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Oh, Hey Hop, how is it going?

Hop: Oh, It's Going great! I had really made my Team Stronger! Wanna give it A Try?

Y/n: Sure!

Hop: Good, Let's do this!

Y/n: That's my Catchphrase

Hop: Well, I'm going to use it this time!

Hop: Alright then! Go, Cramorant!

Y/n: Alright then, Pikachu go do this!

Pikachu: You're going down!!

Y/n: Use Nuzzle!

Pikachu then Began to rub his cheeks against The Bird doing seriously super effective damage to it, but Cramorant was now choking on an Arrokuda!

Y/n: Where did he get that?

The Cramorant then fired out the Fish which hit the Pikachu for some good damage, As Cramorant then fainted!

Y/n: Good Attempt, but Pikachu is too strong for that!

Hop: Yep but I have my own Electric Type Now! Go, Toxel! Now use Acid!

The Baby Pokémon then Launched some Poison at Pikachu but he quickly dodged it being much Faster!

Y/n: Now use Iron Tail!!

Pikachu then slammed his tail on The Baby Pokémon knocking it out as well!

Hop: Alright, I have my counter! Go, Slicobra!

Y/n: Alright Pikachu come Back!

Pikachu: Right!

Y/n: Go Inteleon!

Inteleon: The Name is Inteleon, Just Inteleon.

Hop: Wow, you evolved your Drizzile already? Amazing! Now Slicobra use Brutal Swing!

Y/n: Inteleon use Snipe shot!

Inteleon then shot A Water shot out of his Finger towards the snake and it landed A Critical Hit Knocking it out!

Hop: Alright go Raboot!

Y/n: Inteleon?

He then Knocked that out with Another Snipe shot!

Hop: Hahahahahaha! I Guess your A Champ for A Good Reason!

Y/n: Ehehe, yep.

Just then the ground Began to rumble as soon A Massive Copperajah charged over and Bede Appeared.

Y/n: Bede what are you doing here!?

Bede: To destroy that Mural! 

Y/n: Why?

Bede: To Get Wishing Stars!

Y/n: No you won't! That's Art!

Bede: Screw the Art, I have better Pokémon! Copperajah Attack that, Mural!

The Giant Elephant Pokémon then Tried to destroy the Mural, but you suddenly grabbed it and then this Happened...

A/n: 0:25-0:56

Just then During the fight the Mural shattered as it revealed A Massive Statue of the Guardian Dogs of Galar and two Kings.

Hop: Wow!

Sonia: So That's what's Behind the Mural

Just then Police had arrived and Grabbed Bede for trying to destroy the Mural when Rose showed up.

Rose: Now everyone, I had no Idea what my Sponsor was thinking but I'll Make sure to Pay his Bail. No Worries.

Y/n: Rose what are you doing here?

Rose: Why to follow his Progress of Course. I am so sorry for what he did but my Offer still stands, you can be sponsored Too.

Y/n: Still no Thank you Rose, I'm perfectly fine as is.

You then handed him the Pokémon holding Coperajah as he smiled.

Rose: Well, If You Insist.

Y/n: You know the weird thing is that Pokémon seemed Like A Steel type but Never Have I ever seen Bede use A Steel type. How Strange, Huh?

Rose had seemed to Flinch for A Moment, but he kept his Overall Composure.

Rose: Yes, Strange Indeed. Well, I Hope to see you again Y/n. Goodbye.

Y/n: You too Rose! Hmm, how did Bede get that super powerful Pokémon in the first Place?