Gilgamesh! / A Brand new Fusion!

Soon we Open up Outside of Star Academy at Night as A Young Demi God was sitting there with A Metal Chair and Table set up as he was Just sipping wine.

Gilgamesh: Where are those Mortals at? They Bore me with their Lack of Timing. I wish for A Good fight, not to be waiting forever.

Gilgamesh (He is A Demi-God and the Original Heracles of Mesopotamia/ He is An Arrogant son of A Bitch who can summon Millions of weapons by manipulating space and Time)

Just then By Instant Transmission everyone had Arrived along with one more Person!

EMIYA (Rin's Servant)

EMIYA: Are you sure this is A Good Idea Master?

Rin: Hmph, Of course It's A Good Idea. Trust me

Gilgamesh: Ah the Baby seals had Arrived.

Y/n: It's time to end this Gilgamesh!

Gilgamesh: 142.

Y/n: I'm Going to defeat you!

Gilgamesh: 112.

Y/n: I am- W-What are you doing?

Gilgamesh: Huh? Oh, It's nothing I Just love to count the things my enemies say to me. They Usually die by the time their finished.

Y/n: Y-You Bastard!

Gilgamesh: 62.

Y/n: ARRGH! I... Um... Uh... We're going to fuck your face!!

Gilgamesh: Oh Hahahahaha. 9.

Y/n: Grrrr!!

Gilgamesh: So are all of you going to fight me?

Y/n: No. Just One.

Everyone was then Just Confused.

Gilgamesh: One? You Must be Suicidal.

Y/n: No, Just Smart.

You then Pulled out A Pair of Earings.

Artoria: Master, this is not A Time for Fashion.

Y/n: No. This is for Us to Fuse.

Artoria: Huh?

Y/n: Just put one on and I'll put on the Other.

Artoria: (Blushing) R-Right.

You both then Put one on and soon With A Flash of Light and Much to everyone shock the Both of you had Fused into One Beyond Godly Being!

???:

The New Figure was revealed as they Green eyes and Blonde Hair with H/c Patches all over, and they were wearing A Blue Ki with an Orange Undershirt and on top that was A Blue Dress with A Steel Chest Plate and on the bottom were Brown Heel Boots.

Sakura: W-Who are you?

Yartoria: Me? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm Yartoria! The Fusion of Y/n and Artoria!

Gilgamesh: Cute. Now....

He then Began summoning A 1,000,000 Swords, Axes, and Spear from A Interdimensional Barrier as they Permeated like it was Just Water!

Gilgamesh: ... Now Perish.

He then Began Firing all weapons at the Fusion but they all simply Bounced off either breaking, bending, or snapping when they touched them as they slowly walked Towards the Demi-God of a Man.

Yartoria: Are you done yet? Your Attacks do Nothing to me, and I haven't even Transformed.

Gilgamesh: W-What!? H-How are you so strong!?

Yartoria: Hahahahaha! You see I have the combined Powers of Y/n and Artoria which had been Multiplied Tens of Dozens of Times!

Gilgamesh:

Yartoria: Now I want you to run. Run and Never Come back Gilgamesh. Never. Come. Back.

Gilgamesh: Yeah-Huh, Good.

Y/n: Good, Now Go.

Gilgamesh then fell to the ground before he quickly got up and began running off in the distance with his Tail his Legs! Just then you and Artoria then split up.

Y/n: Geez, one more second and he Would have Gotten the Upper Hand.

Artoria: (Blushing) T-That felt weird...

Y/n: Yeah, Trust me Sharing a Body with A Person Is very weird the first time. Hey everyone, Tea and Mochi Donuts at my Place!

Everyone: Okay, Sure!