Battle Between Champions!

After sorting out everything with the Whole Eternatus crisis as now you were in the Lockeroom reading A Letter from all of the women you met during Your Journey across Galar.

Dear Y/n, We wish you the best and hope you become champion! We'll see you After! XOXOXO, Signed- Chloe, Marnie, Nessa, Bea, Melony, Oleana, and Sonia.

Y/n: Hell Yeah I will.

You then Began to walk into the Stadium where Leon was Waiting and the Man that Did his Famous Pose as the Crowd cheered but you had your supporters as well.

Kinue: Kick his Butt Sweetie!

Math: Win this for us! You're the very Best!

Ren/Ran/Sagiri: Win this Big Brother!

Alma: You can do this Little Bro!

Goh/Hop: Win this for all of us Y/n!

Bede: Yeah!

Gym Leaders: Go, Y/n!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Thanks Guys, I will.

Leon: Now Hold everything. I want to make A Change to the rules.

There was then A Pause as everyone went Quiet, and Leon smiled.

Leon: Y/n, I don't want you to Just Use Dynamax. I also want you to Mega Evolution and Z-Moves. I want you at you very Best. Do you agree?

Y/n: Of course, I do.

Leon: Good, Now Let this Battle Begin!

Y/n/Leon: Alright then, Go Lucario!/ Aegislash!

Y/n: Now Lets Mega Evolve!

You then Mega evolved Lucario as he smiled.

Lucario: Let's do this, For everyone!

Y/n: Lucario use Metal Claw!

Leon: Hm, Aegislash King's Shield!

Lucario then Tried to strike the Ghost Pokémon, but it blocked with its Shield and lowered his attack!

Leon: Now use Sacred Sword!

Aegislash then Began attacking Lucario with A Bunch of Quick Strikes Knocking him back as you got fear in your eyes!

Leon: Now use Shadow Ball!

Aegislash then shot out A Shadow Ball Which Knocked Lucario through several Rocks as he tried to get back up!

Y/n: Are you Okay?

Lucario: Tch Yeah, I'm good!

Y/n: Good, Now Use Double Team!

Lucario then summoned A Bunch of Clones as they all Began charging for Aegislash!

Leon: Aegislash use King's Shield!

Y/n: Lucario use Aura Sphere!

Lucario: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Aegislash then Began Blocking attacks as Multiple Lucario's Began trying to attack it and soon the real Lucario got in front of it and in its face!

Leon: Aegislash Use Shadow ball Now!

Lucario: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Both attacks then collided but Lucario was far too close, and it overwhelmed Aegislash because it wasn't using King's Shield and soon it had Taken More Damage!