A Reflection, On Everything!

We Open up on King Kai's Planet where Instead of Training you were sitting there Just Looking out into the Orange Clouds and space Like Area, as King Kai walked out standing next to you.

King Kai: Hey, Um, Y/n Are you Okay?

Y/n: Yeah, Just thinking.

King Kai: About what?

Y/n: It has been about 6 Books so Far and I had been through so Much. Heroes, Villains, Wives, Girlfriends, Daughters, and even A Few Retcons. It sure has been A Ride.

King Kai: What are you saying?

Y/n: Just some Exestential Bull crap.

King Kai: Well to be Honest You have A Lot in your Current Lifetime. I mean you have A Really Nice Mom, A Loving Family, God Like Powers, and the Works. You Know what I mean.

Y/n: Yeah, You're Right King Kai. I should be Thankful. You Know No Matter what I shall do everything I can To Protect everyone that I Love, Because I love them so Much.

King Kai: Even though You destroyed my World Y/n, You're A Great Guy.

Y/n: Hehehe, Thanks King Kai. I should Probably be heading Back Now.

King Kai: Right see you later!

Y/n: Bye!

You then Got off of King Kai's Planet as you were running across Snake's Way back to Earth as you Passed by A Bunch of People along the way trying to make their way through the Afterlife and soon you had Returned back home to your Immediate Family which you all Hugged.

End of Book 6.

The Ultimate Shonen Jump Hero (Book 6)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara