Totally Spies!

We Open up at A Mall as You were on A Date with Komi, and You had Bought her A Bunch of stuff because you're A Good Boyfriend and She would like it despite her being not very receptive towards it, and you stopped by the food court as you remembered something.

Y/n: Oh, Komi. I remembered something.

Komi: Eep!

Y/n: No, It's Okay, It's nothing Bad. Just wait here, okay? I'll be Back.

Komi then Nodded nervously as you ran off.

Y/n: Geez, I Hope Komi Like this Necklace I got her. I know it's not like her to want things, but she deserves the world for all I am concerned.

Just then A Hole Opened Up and you were sucked in!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!! DID I PULL A WRONG LEVER OR SOMETHING!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

You were sent flying through A Tube throughout A Bunch of twists and Turns until You ended up Landing on A Couch filled with Throw Pillows.

Y/n: Huh, Nice Place. Too Much Pink though. Also... WHO THE HELL DRAGGED ME HERE!? I WANT ANSWERS!

Just then A Man in A Suit spoke up.

???: Yes, and you will Get Answers, Mr. L/n

Y/n: Okay who are you and what am I doing?

Jerry: My Name is Jerry Lewis, and I am the official Head of WHOOP A Independant Organization in Partnership with MOM.

Jerry Lewis (The Head of WHOOP/ He is the Main debriefing kind of Guy/ Used to be An Agent in his Golden Day)

Y/n: WHOOP? MOM? Why don't you Just call yourself OWCA At this Point?

Jerry: Quite so. Look I had Brought you here because your skills can be very Useful to us.

Y/n: How come?

Jerry: My Four Best Agents, Alex, Sam, Clover, and Brittany were all Kidnapped by A Small group somewhere in Northern Siberia. You are my Man for the Job.

Y/n: So, four girls are captured by A Mad Man Huh? You Know Jery my Boy, I ain't doing this for the Money! Not even the Fortune! No, I'm doing this because... The Author said so!

Jerry: Excuse me?

Y/n: It's Nothing. Just give me details.

Jerry: I'll send you A Plane to the Location immediately.

Y/n: A Plane? You do know I can fly? Right?

Time Skip... Northern Siberia...

Y/n: Oh This Plane is Nice! Like First Class even! Are those Hot towels!? and Caviar!? Holy crap these girls live in Luxury! Oh right, the mission.

You then Opened the Plan door and jumped off as you used your flight to make A Soft Landing on the ground.

Y/n: Okay, I'm in Northern Siberia. I'm A Bad Guy. Where would I be? (Snaps Fingers) I Know! A Bunker!

You then Began Tracking any large sources of Ki and soon you found A Spot several Miles around and you teleported over.

The Place was More of Plane Silo with A Large Cargo Plane and A Bunch of Boxes being Moved.

Y/n: Hm, Okay This is strange. Is this? Chocolate? Doesn't seem dangerous.

You then Opened A Box, pulled out A Cookie, and Took A Bite only to spit it Back out.

Y/n: AH, GROSS! PEPPERMINT!? Fuck, I hate Peppermint. Sue me Okay, It's Just Far too strong.

You then Hid as some People Began Moving Boxes and you Turned your Body into Mochi as you slid under the door and Began Slithering in, only to see Hundreds more of these Boxes and A Giant Computer. In front of that Computer was A Large European Woman, who had tied up A Bunch of Teens.

Y/n: Yeah, I think that's them. I want to see how this goes.

You then Began Listing in, as the Woman Began to speak.

???: Well Girls, I had beaten you and I shall now control the world! How do you like that?

The four girls were now seen being Tied up and you already knew who they are.

Left to right: Clover, Alex. Sam, and Brittany (They are the four best spies of Whoop/ The first Three are the Original Members while Brittany was the addition and newest And Most inexperienced Member/ Their Job is to save the world and all that/ They live in Beverely Hills California and are normal teens besides all of that)

Sam: You won't get away with this Bittersweet!

Clover: Yeah! I Put on A Lot of weight thanks to you!

Alex: Is that really Important?

Clover: Hey that's the worse thing she's done.

Brittany: (Sweat drop) Hehe, You Know this is my first time meeting her so this is new for me. What do you need now?

Bittersweet: You do nothing!

Y/n: No!

They all then Look in your Direction!

Y/n: I do this! Magician's Red!!

Magicians Red: KAWWWW!!

Magician's red then sent out A Massive Belt of flames that Began to heat up the building causing all of the chocolate to melt and become uneatable! 

Bittersweet: What!? No! Who are you!?

Y/n: I'm the Hero! 

You then Began to Create Spirit rings and you pinned the woman to the wall as you Began freeing the girls.

Y/n: You All Okay, Ladies? You're Friend Jerry sent me here to help.

Sam: (Blushing) Yeah, We're Good

Alex: (Blushing) We could've handled it ourselves.

Brittany: (Blushing) Uh-Huh...

Just then Clover latched onto your arm with Hearts in her eyes.

Clover: Wow, You're the cutest Guy I ever met~! You Mind going out for A Date~?

Sam/Alex/Brittany: CLOVER!

Clover: What? I called Dibs. It's Like the girl Code.

Alex: Clover, that never existed.

Clover: But it does now.

Y/n: (sigh) Oh Boy it's one of those things again...