Well things go Wrong!

Soon You had to go into A Tournament and A Bunch of things had Happened such As Bede Returning and he was actually Nice, the final Battle against the Hop, and even the Rematch against Raihan who got embarrassed again.

During those fights you had evolved your Drakloak Into this...

Dragapult

Now it was Time to Fight Leon!

The Crowd was roaring as You and Leon walked onto the Field, and you smiled and so did Leon.

Leon: Well Y/n, I knew you were going to make it here.

Y/n: Yep, Now Let's do this.

Leon: Just as I was thinking! Go-

But before the Battle Can Begin the Stadium Screen was Hacked and Rose appeared on Screen!

Rose: Hello Everyone, Chairman Rose here.

Y/n/Leon: Rose?

Rose: I have some sad but also Good News. You see In A 1,000 Years Galar will go under A Mass energy Crisis and I'm Afraid There is almost No way to stop it, but I have A Solution, by Using wishing Pieces I can summon the Pokémon Eternatus and Create Unlimited Power for the world!

Leon: Rose No!

Y/n: What's Eternatus?

Leon: Eternatus is An Ancient Dragon that was defeated by Zacian and Zamazenta Centuries ago by the Twin Kings. If he releases, it knows there is no telling what it can do!

Y/n: Okay I'm going to stop him!

You then teleported to rose but instead you ended up on A Random floor of His Building.

Y/n: Huh? What is going on here? This isn't where Rose is?

Just then Oleana walked on the floor as you noticed. her.

Y/n: Oleana you Invented the Dynamax Band! You should Understand that this is too Dangerous!

Oleana: (Sigh) I'm Sorry Y/n. But I Must protect Galar's Future!

She then suddenly changed Tone as she got angry, and she summoned Her Garbador but it was G-Max Garbador!