Y/n Vs Moro Round 2!

Meanwhile on Planet Yardrat Math had continued to Train with the Elder Pybara when suddenly he was able to Detect that You were fighting Moro and he got Terrified!

Math: Pybara!

Pybara: Yes?

Math: Teleport me to earth! My Best Buddy is in trouble!

Pybara: I'm sorry but I can't do that.

Math: Why!?

Pybara: It is A Secret rule between Yardrats that we can't leave our planet.

All of the other Yardrats then Nodded.

Math: Fine then, Teach me Instant Transmission then!

Meanwhile on Earth...

You and Moro continued to Battle each other as He couldn't keep up with your Ultra Instinct skills and you were pretty much Pummeling him and were landing Various attacks on him!

Y/n: Gum Gum Shotgun!!

Moro: Excuse me!?

You then hit him several times, as he flew back smashing into A Rock, and Moro then Began to get up and Growl!

Moro: Okay Now I am Losing my Shit! Thank you very much! 

Moro then Tried to eat more energy, but you slammed your fist into his Gut knocking the wind out of him as he skidded back, and You then Jumped into the air!

Y/n: Heaven's Kick of Pain!!

Moro: AAAAGH!

Moro Then Tried to raise his hand into the air To Gather more energy but suddenly you chopped his Arm off!

Moro: AAAAAAAAAGH!

Y/n: Look Moro, I'm Usually A Nice guy but the truth is I'm going to Kick your ass for everything you had done. Now I'm going to ask you Surrender or else.

Moro: Heh, You think you're hot Stuff huh? Well You're wrong

Suddenly Moro Grew back his Arm and Impaled you through the chest with his Newly grown arm and you could only puke out blood!

Y/n: Blegh!

You then fell on your Back as Moro Looked down at you smiling.

Moro: Hahahahahahahahaha! I win! I actually win!

Just then Medaka Grabbed A Bag full of Senzu beans trying to give them to you but Moro saw that coming!

Moro: Nope!

He then Created A Massive energy shield around you two to prevent anyone from reaching you two!

Medaka: Y/n, No!!

Moro: Hahahahahahahaha! I actually win! Now Imagine If I obtain your Power! I shall become unstoppable!

He was about to copy your powers when suddenly...

???: Lightning Blade!!

... His Arm was chopped off again!

Moro: WHAT!?

Math Just stood there as if he was In Sage Mode, and he was in A New Get up! He was Dressed up in A Yardrat Outfit with A Red Cloak around it and A Massive Scroll on his Back!

Math: Don't you dare touch him!

Y/n: H-How did you-?

You then noticed that Merus had created A Hole in Moro's Shield!

Merus: Medaka Go Now!

Medaka then ran to Give you A Senzu Bean!

Moro: Damn!

Math: Your fight is with me now! Now Face my Old Man!

Moro then Just Glared at him as A New Battle is about to Begin!