Nagatoro Just doesn't know when to Quit!

Well, you were now at Nagatoro's House because she said she wanted to Train and Get stronger and being the toughest guy in school it seemed Natural you would do it.

Y/n: (Knocking) Nagatoro? Come on we need to Train Now! You're taking forever!

Just then the door Opened as you stopped and Nagatoro walked out Smiling.

Nagatoro: Hey Senpai, I'm Ready~

Nagatoro: (Thoughts) Hehehe, That Pervert would be drooling all over me

Y/n: Cool Let's go.

Nagatoro: (Thoughts) Eh!?

Y/n: Alright, I want you to do A 5 Mile Run, Now Go.

Nagatoro: 5 Miles!?

Y/n: Want me to Make it 10?

Nagatoro: Okay! Okay! Fine!

Nagatoro then Began running and you quickly surpassed, and you Began running around the neighborhood running past her every couple of Minutes.

It was Like this...

A/n: 0:10-0:43

Nagatoro was now Laying on the ground in A Pool of Sweat as you ran by.

Nagatoro: DON'T YOU SAY IT!

Y/n: On You're Left!

Nagatoro: NOOOO!

Y/n: Hahahahahaha!

A Little bit Later...

You were both Now sitting on the Steps of her Home as You handed her A Bottle of Gatorade.

Y/n: Gotta keep those Electrolytes Up.

Nagatoro: (Blushing) Yeah Thanks... How did you get so strong?

Y/n: Sit-Up's, Push-Ups, and Plenty of Juice.

Nagatoro: Really?

Y/n: Yep, it's been my Daily regiment for God knows how Long.

Nagatoro: You should Open. A Gym, Or maybe even A Dojo.

Y/n: You really think so?

Nagatoro: Yeah, it would be Like A Great Business Investment.

Y/n: I don't know I got my Hands full with the Romana Japan Franchise, but then Again, I guess I could extend the Turtle School Ways. Good times, Good Times. I Got several times, once in the head when I was only 7.

Nagatoro: Wow.

Y/n: Yep, Good Times. This was Actually fun Nagatoro. Thanks.

Nagatoro: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, Thanks... (Thoughts) Alright it's time to do your thing! Show him he's A Pervert! 

She then dropped her Bottle and Leaned Foward.

Nagatoro: Oh, Senpai I dropped my Water Bottle~! Don't take A Look at My Ass, Okay~?

Y/n: Alright.

You then Kicked her Foward and she fell onto the grass!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nagatoro:

Y/n: Yeah, I Know.

And You took another Swig of Gatorade as you smiled.