The Battle of Munamori Village!

Soon Munemori, Azad, and there 300 Foot Soldiers had all Marched into Munamori Village and had all quickly realized that the Place is Abandoned.

Munemori: Ouka what is the meaning of this? You said the Place was still being Inhabited.

Ouka: I swear it was my Lord.

Azad: She's right, I can sense it.

Just then you Jumped out of nowhere and began throwing an Attack!

Y/n: Gum Gum Jet Stamp Gattling!!

You then Began Knocking out all of the Soldiers as then Chifusa came out of nowhere with Kaede, and Chifusa slammed her sword against her Father's as Kaede went after Munemori!

Chifusa: Hello Father.

Munemori: Oh Hello Chifusa, I see you had finally come to your Death.

Chifusa: I could say the same to you!

The fighting then Began as You went up against Azad!

Y/n/Azad: Burning Mochi!!

Y/n: Huh!?

Both of your attacks then collided coating everything around the both of you in Mochi as you were confused!

Y/n: How did you-?

Azad: Surprised? I have had Some Green Blood put into my Body Thanks to Caesar so I can use Multiple Devil fruit Powers!

Y/n: You Bastard. Gum Gum Red Hawk!!

Azad: Fire Fist!!

You had Managed to sock Azad in the face as he smiled!

Azad: BOLO BREATH!!

You quickly dodged as his Attack nearly hit you and he wiped out A Good Portion of the Village!

Y/n: You're Insane!

Azad: I'm not Insane, Just Adaptive!

Y/n: Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Azad: HAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOL!

He then absorbed the attack through his Palms and he gained more Power!

Y/n: Let me Guess, Gero?

Azad: Exactly.

Y/n: HAAAAA!! GUM GUM JET HAWK GATTLING!!

Azad: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL SEND YOU ALL TO HELL!!

You both then Slammed your fists into each other before you Both began countering each other with Hundreds of Punches

Azad: Bolo Breath!!

Y/n: Moonwalk!! Tempest Kick!!

Azad: Block Mochi!!

He then Blocked the attack as he Jumped into the air!

Azad: FLAME FIST!!

Y/n: Water Dragon Jutsu!!

Both of your attacks then collided to Create A Massive Ball of Steam which exploded out around each of you as you both Landed on the ground.

Y/n: Okay, where are you, you son A Bitch?

Azad: BOLO BREATH!!

You were hit head on by A Breath attack as Azad was right behind you and he smiled.

Azad: HAHAHAHAHA! Yes! I finally Win! I finally beat- OOF!

You had Turned MUI In you Punched him in the Gut so Hard he was sent flying through several Buildings, and he fell to the ground Bloody and Beaten.

Azad: How...? How did you receive such A Form...?

Y/n: A Lot of Training and Inner Peace.

Azad: How... How the hell...?

Y/n: Well, It Usually takes A Lot of Training and-

Azad: No, not that. You can Obtain Peace, but I never could... I never could ever since... Ever Sincer my Baby sister died... She was Taken from me by those Monsters, and I can never see her again...

Y/n: Azad, It's not too Late, Scars Heal.

Azad: Scars don't Heal...

Y/n: Oh, right do they Fade or do they-?

Azad: I don't care what Scars do. 

Y/n: You Should Azad, Your Past is Holding you Back, and Your Sister would never want to see you this way.

Azad: ...

Azad Just Began to think about it as he Just smiled.

Azad: I Guess you're right. We'll see each other again.

He then suddenly disappeared on for you to hear A Scream!

Chifusa: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Munemori had slashed Chifusa through the Back and you could only see rage now!

Y/n: CHIFUSA!

Munemori: Huh? Stay back You Brat! I- ACK!

You then Grabbed him by the Neck and slammed him into the ground as he Began to choke!

Munemori: NO! Please don't! I'll give you anything! Money, Power, Your own Estate!

Y/n: Helmet Splitter!!

Munemori: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You then Began destroying his Skull with several Dozen Tectonic Blasts as All of Japan shook and soon Munemori fell to his Back with his Skull crushed. He was Dead.

Y/n: Chifusa!

You then Began running over as you Began Healing her Back.

Chifusa: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Chifusa?

She then Kissed you as she smiled.

Chifusa: Thanks for everything.

Y/n: Hey, what are boyfriends For?

Soon Ouka had to make an Escape as Kaede chased her out, and Ouka Began thinking to herself.

Ouka: (Thoughts) Hm, Cute Guy. Need to Look him up Later.

She then disappeared into the nearby Forest.