Beach Day Gone wrong!

Recently A New Mcdonald's Opened up At a Beach near New Tokyo and of course Emi and Chiho had been Picked to be Transferred over there that Summer, and you had decided to surprise them.

You were in A White shirt and some Black and Red Swim trunks meanwhile you were Holding the Hand of Alas Ramus who was Happy to see her Mama.

Ramus: Papa, can we make sandcastles?

Y/n: Of course, I'll even teach you how to swim sweetie.

Ramus: Oh... It's Okay...

Y/n: Something wrong?

Ramus: The Water is very scary

Y/n: Hey, things are only as scary as you Make it out to be, Sweetie. Besides I'm here to Protect You.

Ramus: Thank you Papa. Hey, there's Mama!

Y/n: Hey Yeah, there's Emi, Chiho, and even Suzuno! I Guess their Promoting the Restaurant.

Y/n: Hey Girls! You're all Looking very Cute!

Chiho then ran over and hugged you pressing her Large Bosom on your chest Making you Blush.

Chiho: Hi Y/n! We never expected you to come! This is so sweet!

Emi: Hmph! Took you long enough, Idiot.

Ramus then Hugged her Leg.

Ramus: Hi, Mama!

Emi then Began to Slightly Blush as she Picked her up and held her in her arms.

Suzuno: I'm surprised this hadn't Happened yet.

Emi: What do you mean?

Suzuno: Well, They considered Y/n such A High threat they Planned on sending more angels but they hadn't-

???: Y/n L/n?

Suzuno: Oh God damnit...

Just then An Arch angel with A Pair of Angels landed behind him

Arch Angel: I'm Taking you in.

Y/n: For what?

Arch Angel: For allying yourself with the devil!

Y/n: Oh, Jesus Christ...

Arch Angel: DON'T USE THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN!

Y/n: Oh, Shut up! I can use it however I Like!

The Arch Angel then Pulled out A Sword as he smiled!

Emi: Wait! That can't be!?

Arch Angel: Yes! This sword is Unbreakable! Nothing can ever break this!

Emi: Lets see that!

Emi then tried slicing through the Angel with her sword but he swung down and shattered her sword!

Arch Angel: You should have done your Job!

Y/n: Well.

Arch Angel: Well what?

Y/n: I'd been working on A New form. Want to see it?

Arch Angel: Now I know You're Playing Me. But Yes, I do.

Y/n: Fine then. Watch out then. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

The entire Planet Began shaking as shockingly you Began absorbing all of the evila round you slowing building powers as it grew exponentially and soon you Turned SSJ5 With A Dark aura surrounding you!

Y/n: NRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Chiho: W-WHAT IS HE DOING!?

Ramus: (Excited) PAPA'S A DEMON NOW!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Just then the smoke cleared as you revealed your new form.

Y/n: Heh sorry it took me so Long. I Just developed this. I call this, Super Saiyan Six.

Emi: H-He surpassed his Limits A-Again!?

Arch Angel: I'LL KILL YOU DEMON!

He then swung his sword down and it shattered against your head shocking him!

Arch Angel: ATTACK!

The two other angels then charged in right behind you but you Began Moving so fast none of them can see you! You teleported behind both of them, and you decapitated one by swinging your hand through his neck and kill then other by shooting an energy blast through his chest! All that was left was Dead Angel Bodies!

Arch Angel: I-Impossible...

You then teleported in front of him and grabbed him by the neck.

Y/n: Leave now. Run away. Run away as far as you can and never come back.

Arch Angel: G-G-Got it, Sir...

Y/n: Good. Now Leave.

You then let him go as he left probably too scared to get reinforcements. You then snapped out of that form as you fell to the ground exhausted,

Chiho: Y/n are you Okay?

Y/n: Yeah, it was only my second time using it... The Drain is High...

Emi: So you can go demon Huh?

Y/n: Sorta... Just Demonic Super Saiyan...

Ramus: Papa would you like A Juice Box? It's Apple Juice.

Y/n: Heh, Thanks Ramus... They shouldn't come back Now...