Cool, Cool Mountain!

Soon after dealing with Big Boo and his Haunted Mansion you had Now went off to explore another world, so you went through A Painting to A Snowy Mountain filled with Penguins and Snowmen.

Y/n: Okay, so I have to find 6 Stars. Maybe that Cottage can Help

You then ran to the cottage and the door was surprisingly open so when you walked inside there was A Big Penguin.

Y/n: Um, Hello?

Big Penguin: Oh Hello! Would you Like to Race me?

Y/n: (Thoughts) This guy reminds me of Koopa The Quick? (Out of thoughts) What Kind of Race?

Big Penguin: I want to race you down the slide to the Bottom! Deal?

Y/n: Of course!

Soon both of you got into Position and suddenly you both slid down as it was A Huge Ice Slide A almost A Mile Long and even though it was A Long Race, you both then hit the Bottom as you ended up in 1st Place!

Big Penguin: Hahahahaha! Now that was Fun! Here have A Star!

Y/n: Thanks!

Big Penguin: And since you beat me, here is A Second Star!

Y/n: Wow, I'm already A Third of the way there!

Soon you were at the Bottom of the Mountain were you saw A Momma Penguin Crying and you talked to her.

Y/n: Something wrong Ma'am?

Momma Penguin: Oh, It's really bad. I Lost my Baby, and I can't seem to find him.

Y/n: Ma'am, I'm A Father, and I'll find him.

Momma Penguin: Oh, Thank you!

You then Instantly Transmitted to the top of the Mountain where you grabbed the Baby Penguin and you then teleported back down with him.

Y/n: Is that your child Ma'am?

Momma Penguin: YES! My Baby Boy! Thank you, Kind Sir! Here have this Star I found.

Y/n: Thank you so Very Much!

You had then continued to run around the Mountain and you had collected all of the Red Coins as you had gained another Star, and You ran across another wall getting another Star, and you spotted A Snowman head lying on the ground.

Y/n: I Guess I have to Build a New Snowman

You then Noticed two Larger Snowballs than you Kicked down the Mountain and they soon stacked up to Create A Brand new Snowman, and A Star then appeared!

Y/n: YES! I finally got all of the Stars! I Guess it's time for the next Painting then!