Chimera Ant Hunt! (Part 2)

Medaka Kept hitting Pitou as her Nen Ability Dr. Blythe keeps on healing her through all of her Attacks!

Medaka: Damnit, I can't Hurt you!

Pitou: Nyahahaha! Yep! Now it's time for the Ultimate Ability!

Medaka: Huh? 

Pitou: Terpsichora!!

She then summoned A massive Red entity as the Muscles around her Hands and Feet began to swell, and Medaka then began to smile.

Pitou: Why are you smiling?

Medaka: Because I had fun Fighting you.

Pitou: Huh?

Medaka: End god Mode!! Kurokami Lariat!!

And then with one strike that Moved Faster than anyone not even Pitou could see she struck the Cat girl and knocked her out!

Medaka: Thank you for this Fight.

Pitou: BLEGH!

Meanwhile...

Yang continued to Make Menthuthuyoupi Steamed as she kept on Pounding his Face in as he Bleed and soon his Top finally Boiled over!

Menthuthuyoupi: THAT IS IT!!!

He then Transformed into A Massive Centaur Like Monster as he emitted A Dark red Aura!

Yang: So You're A Horse now, Huh Big red?

Menthuthuyoupi: SHUT UP! SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! I AM FINISHED WITH YOU!

He then swung his Blade arm that Yang Dodged and it chopped A Piece of her Hair.

Yang: ...

Menthuthuyoupi: Oh, are you, just going to get up and Cry about it you Little-?

Yang: THAT WAS MY HAIR!!!

Yang's hair then Began to catch on fire as she activated her Semblance and she then Jumped on top of Menthuthuyoupi and Began beating the shit out of him!

Menthuthuyoupi: OH SHIT! AGH!

Yang then continued beating him until his Face was Bloodied and Beaten and Yang got back up smirking.

Yang: NEVER. EVER. Touch my Hair, Big Red.

Menthuthuyoupi: Duly... BLEGH... Noted...

Meanwhile...

Weiss and Ruby continued to Battle against the Pouf Mini Me's as they soon had A New Idea!

Ruby: Weiss, what about that new attack you developed?

Weiss: It Won't work you dunce!

Ruby: Try it!

Weiss: Fine. Ice Age!!

She then shot An Ice blast out of her hand which Trapped all of the Pouf Mini Me's as they were frozen in Place!

Ruby: Now! Rose Hurricane!!

She then slashed through all of them shattering the Ice and Ending them!

Ruby: Great Job Team!

Weiss: Shut up, Baka.

Meanwhile with Meruem...

Meruem: (Sigh) I swear if this shit goes any further south, we'll be hitting Mexico. Time for me to- AAAGH!

You suddenly came out of the Shadows and slammed your fist into his Face knocking him Back!

Y/n: HEY! Are you the King of the Chimera Ants?

Meruem: No, it was that other Guy. Shit Sherlock, First Name, No.

Y/n: No time to be A Smartass.

Meruem: Fine then! Let's do this!

Y/n: Wait.

Meruem: Huh?

Y/n: Time Chamber.

And suddenly you were both in A White Void.

Meruem: Huh!? Where are we!?

Y/n: We're Inside a Pocket Universe I had developed based on one I had seen. Every Day in the outside world is A Year in here.

Meruem: How do we get out of here?

Y/n: Either I Turn it off or you beat me in A Fight.

Meruem: Right. Well, I Guess I'll Just have to eat you.

Y/n: Try me, I don't taste good.

Meruem: (Sarcastic) Good Humor, I'll miss it.

Meruem fired A Bunch of Energy shots, but you had Just disappeared!

Meruem: Huh?

He then slowly Turned around to see you standing there in Ultra Instinct!

Meruem: W-What is that?

Y/n: Ultra Instinct. A Power Beyond the Gods.

Meruem: Tch! Take this!!

Y/n: Ultra God Shot!!

You then shot A Bunch of Silver energy Bullets which Began to counter Meruem's Energy Blasts as he was sent flying and you quickly then slammed down onto him with your feet making A Spear shape!

Meruem: AAAAAAAAAGH!! 

You then Put your hand up to His Face as you Began reading his Mind and you found something Important.

Y/n: You Cared for her Didn't you Meruem?

Meruem: W-What do you mean?

Y/n: You Loved her. She was the Human that you Loved.

Meruem: Yes...

Y/n: Meruem Look Komugi would have never wanted this. She probably wants you to be Friends with the Humans not to eat them. If she would alive, she would say the same thing. As they say Love is Blind.

Meruem: I... I... You're right. Komugi would have never wanted this. I am so sorry. I shall retract my Fellow Chimera Ants Immediately.

Y/n: Good and Meruem.

Meruem: Yes?

You then Placed A hand on his shoulder as you smiled.

Y/n: Welcome to the L/n Family.

Meruem: A-A Family... I've never had A Human family before...

He then smiled.

Meruem: Thank you... What is your name?

Y/n: Y/n, Y/n L/n.