Our New Daughter Shinsha!

Soon after the Revelation of this New slime showing up claiming to be your daughter you and Rimuru had Locked yourselves up in her Office discussing what was Happening.

Y/n: Did you give birth!?

Rimuru: I don't know what You're talking about! Slimes don't get pregnant!

Y/n: But you were using A Human Body!

Rimuru: It still takes up to Nine Months to finish! You can have A Baby in Just One or two weeks!

Y/n: Maybe you used some Slime Magic or something?

Rimuru: Don't Patronize me

Y/n: Sorry

Rimuru: Look I have an easy way to solve this. She comes in, you read her Mind, and then we see if she's lying or not.

Y/n: Sounds good. Hey Shinsha mind coming in here?

Shinsha: Of course, Dad, what do you need?

Y/n: Take A Seat

Shinsha: Okay, am I in trouble?

Y/n: No. I am going to merely assault your Mind with various Images to Prove your Psyche for any Information.

Just then Multiple Mental Images began flashing through her Mind. First it was A Bar of Soap, then it was A Microphone, and then it was What Looked like A Pile of Blue Goop, and then it suddenly shifted to some Goofy Looking Eastern European woman.

Y/n: Um... I'm so sorry you had to see that.

Shinsha: Mom? Dad? What are you doing??

Rimuru: Well, we have... Certain... Trouble... Believing... That You're...

Shinsha: Oh, I Get it. I showed up one day and I said I was your Kid. I don't know how I showed up either but what I do know is that your both my Parents, and I really do Look up to both of you, and I want to be Like you two! Always!

Y/n: I... I can't read A Single Lie. She's Clean. She is Our daughter.

Rimuru: Holy... Holy...

Y/n: Crap Baskets?

Rimuru: Yeah, Let's say that. Geez A Salaryman in A previous Life, then I became A Loli demon slime King, and Now I'm A Mom all of the sudden...

Y/n: Rimuru Now that we have A Kid, I have something to ask of you.

Rimuru: Yeah?

You then got on your knees and Pulled out A Ring with A Blue Diamond.

Y/n: Would you do me the Honor marrying me? I Know it's all of the sudden, but I want what's best for our daughter and-

Rimuru: Oh Y/n, I Love you so Much~!

Shinsha: Wait, You guys weren't Married? Does that Mean I'm A Bastard?

Y/n: Technically yes, but if anyone calls you that I'll cave their skulls in because your Just too sweet.

Shinsha: Thanks, Dad!