Magical Girl Attack!

Soon after dealing with the Demon's and their Friends you had Begun to prepare to Leave Jahy's Apartment for home when suddenly you were stopped by A Magical girl!

Magical Girl: Well, well, well, I can see you found A Powerful new Ally Demon! But I shall destroy them with the Power of Light!

Magical Girl (Real Name: Kyoko Jinguu/ She is A Normal girl who was Picked my A Mystical force of Light to defeat the Demon lord and save the world/ Little did she know in reality she is being Used like the few before her/ She is generally seen as...

Magical Girl (Real Name: Kyoko Jinguu/ She is A Normal girl who was Picked my A Mystical force of Light to defeat the Demon lord and save the world/ Little did she know in reality she is being Used like the few before her/ She is generally seen as A Weirdo going after A Little girl)

Jahy: Magical girl leave me alone!

Y/n: Really? This is what you go Up against? Kinda seems Pathetic.

Jahy: HEY! WATCH IT!

Magical Girl: Hey! Your Friend here is never going to beat me!

Y/n: Friend Huh? Making A Lot of Assumptions.

Magical Girl: Never mind that, Just Perish!!

She then Tried to shoot A Blast of energy at all of you, but you Created an Energy shield to Protect everyone and the Apartment, before suddenly Magical girl got Hit in the face!

Magical girl: Blegh! W-What was that? He wasn't even Near me!

Y/n: Star Platinum: Za Warudo!!

Star Platinum: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!

Magical girl: (Thoughts) W-What!? That's Impossible! He's Moving so fast it's Like he stopped Time!

Star Platinum: ORA!!

Magical Girl was then sent flying off as You stood there with A Serious Look on your face.

Y/n: Man. She could have been as Noble and Pure hearted as Sailor moon, but she was Blinded by her Importance. At least she would have seen the good in her Opponents. You all, Okay?

Jahy/Chisa/: Yeah, We're good...

The Three women were having A Slight tinge of Pink on their cheeks as you knew where this could be going.

Meanwhile...

Magical Girl had Powered down and she had ran into an Alleyway to Rest.

Kyoko: Damn he was Strong... Very strong...

She then sat down as she began to think things over

Kyoko: ... And, Kind of Cute... Get those thoughts out of your Head, Kyoko... He's the enemy...

She then walked off, trying to gather her thoughts on what her next Move should be.