A Deal with the Devil!

We Open up at New Tokyo's Largest Indoor Stadium as you had received the message from Mephisto, and you quickly ran inside as the Lights were still on and Mephisto was Inside Playing some Soccer!

Mephisto: He Shoots and he Scores!

Y/n: Mephisto.

Mephisto: Ah, Y/n, how nice it is to see you again. I haven't seen you since Thanos and Death. So tell me how you are doing?

Y/n: ...

Mephisto: Ah Let me tell you I Play a Bit of Soccer, and yes, it's Soccer, Not Football! I made A Couple of deals with Some Famous Soccer players, won't name who though. It's A little Secret.

Y/n: ... Where is my daughter?

Mephisto: Oh right, Spoiled Sport.

He then snaps his Fingers and Chibiusa came out of A Pentagram made out of Hell fire and Mephisto Grabbed her putting An Vibranium sword to her Neck!

Chibiusa: PAPA!

Mephisto: One move L/n and I'll slit her throat!

Y/n: PUT HER DOWN!

Mephisto: Now in Due time.

Just then A Table with some Tea appeared.

Mephisto: Want some tea? Sugar or Honey?

Y/n: ENOUGH GAMES! I WANT HER BACK NOW!

Mephisto: Oh, You'll get her Back, Just cut me one deal.

Y/n: And that us?

Mephisto: I want You to give up all of your Powers to me, and in return your daughter will be Safe and will never be Hurt. Do we have A Deal?

Chibiusa: Papa don't!

Y/n: (Sigh) It's A Deal.

Mephisto: Good Show!

He then extended his Land lighting it on Fire as then you shook your hand and your Powers all disappeared as you turned pale and you fell to the ground unable to Move, and Mephisto smiled raising his sword to Kill you!

Mephisto: Goodbye Y/n L/n! Your Soul is Mine!

Just then Chibiusa Bit down on his Hand causing it to Bleed.

Mephisto: AAAAAGH! YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Mephisto then slapped her sending her flying and just then...

???: You... Stupid, callus, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Mephisto: Excuse you?

He then dodged some Sand Drills as Math had appeared!

Math: YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND! 

Mephisto: Yeah? And so, What?

Math: Oh... You're not going to see it Happen.

Just then Sand Began to surround him before it turned into Shukaku with him on top and it then Turned Purple with His hair turning purple as well! Both Math and Shukaku had gone Ultra Ego!

Shukaku: You're going to die!!

Math: Hell Yeah!!

Mephisto: Fine then, I Guess if you want to fight Fire, fight with Fire right Back!

Mephisto then Began to Use his Magic to Grow to A Massive size the same as Shukaku and He smiled.

Mephisto: Good, Now Let's do this.

The two then Began to fight as Soon Things Began to go from Bad to Worse!