Tohru: Professional Neighborhood Watch!

We Open up at the Neighborhood Just outside of the Mansion as You were walking around with Tohru Next to you.

Y/n: Alright Tohru, you dealt with Neighborhood watches, right?

Tohru: Of course! I had successfully defeated an Entire ring! I'm even wearing the same Dress I did that day, to strike Fear into my Enemies!

Y/n: (Sweat Drop) Eh, that's some damn Good Enthusiasm Tohru, but you're taking this too Seriously.

Tohru: Huh? What am I supposed to do then?

Y/n: Simple. Your supposed to Spot suspicious People and then Talk to them and if their doing anything Bad or seem too suspicious you wrangle them in for the Police to Take.

Tohru: Oh Okay.

She then Began Scouting the Area as you both passed by The Market and Elma was walking by.

Tohru: There! There's A Suspicious Person!

Y/n: (Sweat Drop) Tohru, That's Elma...

Tohru: Hold it right there!

Elma: Huh!? What did I do!?

Tohru: Why are not at work?

Elma: Oh, I... I left Work early so I could be the first to Pick the freshly glazed donuts.

Tohru: Liar! You're under-!

You then wacked Tohru over the head shutting her up.

Tohru: Ow!

Y/n: No Tohru. Stop Profiling Elma.

Elma: Oh Neighborhood watch Huh? Can I Join? I got my Donut already.

Y/n: Sure!

Tohru: Seriously?

Elma had now Joined your group where you had all encountered A Bunch of People who were Gambling in the Middle of the Street and you sighed.

Y/n: Ladies, I'll Handle this. (Clears throat) SALICITATIONS MALFACTORS! May I advise you to not Partake in the Morally Dubious Game of High Risked Gambling? That is Against this Country's Laws! Thank you!

Just then this Huge Man who clearly was the Leader walked up to you angry.

Leader: WHAT!? ARE YOU KICKING US OUT!?

Y/n: Sir, please don't raise your Voice with me.

Leader: DON'T YOU BACKSASS ME!

Y/n: I'm not.

Leader: FINE THEN TAKE THIS!

He then Punched you in the face and his Hand and arm broke.

Leader: AAAAGH! CANADA!

Gang Member 1: Holy shit he beat him without even moving an Inch...

Gang Member 2: He's so freaking strong...

Y/n: All of you leave, before I do the same to the rest.

You then Kicked the Leader in the stomach where A Guy Grabbed him by the Collar of his Shirt Lifting him up, and they all quickly ran off in all directions trying to avoid Confrontation. Both Dragon Girls Began clapping.

Y/n: Thank you, Thank you. I didn't even do anything.