Aftermath!

Soon After the whole Akira Case the whole world Finally knew of Light's Crimes and he was sentenced to death which had yet to take Place, as you were now back home trying to recover after seeing Misa so broken. She reminds you of Harley really. A Girl easily manipulated by A Sociopath.

Y/n: (Sigh) Geez, I hope she's Okay. Poor thing.

Suddenly there was A Knock on the door, but you didn't Answer it.

But it kept on knocking and Knocking and Knocking, until you Marched downstairs and opened the door.

Y/n: WHAT!?

You then saw Misa who was with another Woman.

???: Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Yes?

???: May we come in.

Y/n: Sure, I Guess. Who are-?

???: I'm A Friend of L.

A little bit Later...

Soon You had made some tea for the girls as you sat down.

Naomi: My Name is Naomi Misora, and I am A Friend of L's. I want to thank you because... Light Killed my father...

Naomi Misora (She is The Daughter of A JSDF Agent who was close to figuring out who Light was when suddenly he Killed him, and she went into Grief/ She Went into A Depression for A Little while after this/ She is pretty Happy that you finally caug...

Naomi Misora (She is The Daughter of A JSDF Agent who was close to figuring out who Light was when suddenly he Killed him, and she went into Grief/ She Went into A Depression for A Little while after this/ She is pretty Happy that you finally caught the bastard)

Y/n: Oh... Oh, I am so sorry...

Naomi: No, I am Happy you finally got rid of him. Now he can never hurt anyone ever again.

Y/n: Oh, That's Good. Um... Misa? You, Okay?

Misa was silent the entire time but suddenly she Began to cry and hug you crying into your chest.

Misa: (Crying) THANK YOU! THANK YOU, Y/N!

You then Began Patting her back trying to calm her down.

Y/n: No It's Okay, It's all Okay. You were Used, I Just Helped.

Misa then continued Crying softly as she rubbed her cheek against yours affectionally.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Aww, so Cute.

Naomi then Began Hugging you as well.

Naomi: (Blushing) I Hope you don't Mind.

Y/n: No, I don't. (Thoughts) Too Cute.