Type: Confessions!

We Open back up at the Mansion where you were having Donuts with all of your New Friends and your Servants as you smiled.

Y/n: Well, I say we did A Job well done everyone!

Illya/Sakura: Yeah!

Rin: Hmph! We didn't do anything.

Y/n: Well to be Honest You were encouragement because seeing your face Makes it all Special.

Rin: (Blushing) S-Shut up Baka!

Artoria: Well, I Guess you don't need us anymore Master.

Y/n: You Kidding Me? I have rooms for all of you! Hell, I even have Jack planned to meet my Other Little sisters! Just Please don't do anything to them.

Jack: Okay I Promise, Mr. Y/n!

Y/n: Aww, Good Girl.

Nero: HAHAHAHAHA! Yes! This shall be the Place for my New Roman Empire!

Y/n: Isn't that Just the Holy roman empire? Like you know.... Germany before it became Germany. Kinda Like Prussia but Far Better.

Nero: Tch, A Bunch of Little Bitches are what they are.

Y/n: I wonder if I could summon Charlamagne, or Charles the Hammer. Now that would be Awesome.

Rin: (Sigh) With your Summoning Skills I could Only Imagine.

Y/n: Hehe, yep!

Mordred: Master if you want to fight with us, you have to act more Serious.

Y/n: Hey, It's Okay to Lighten up A Little! We won!

Mordred: (Sigh) You are A, Fool Master Yet I cannot help but admire your sheer Skill and Power.

Y/n: Heh, Thanks, I Guess.

Just then Kinue came in with some More Donuts as she smiled.

Kinue: Alright everyone, I had made more donuts for my Maa-Kun and his Girlfriends

All of the girls then Blushed as you smirked.

Y/n: Is this True?

The Sabers you had Gathered all Collectively Blushed and Nodded as you smiled turning to the three other girls.

Sakura: (Blushing) I-I Kinda Like you...

Illya: (Blushing) Y-Yeah...

Rin: (Blushing) Baka! Baka!! Baka!!! You're an Idiot!! Why would I fall in Love with A Man Like you!? Huh!?

You then Leaned over and Kissed Rin on the Lip as you smiled.

Y/n: Does that Change on your Mind, My Little Tsun Tsun~

Rin: (Blushing) Uh-Huh...

You then Hugged her as she was Just Bright pink.

Y/n: Oh, You're my Favorite of the Patch~!

Rin: (Blushing) S-Shut up Baka...

She then Just Pouted.