Redial!

10 years ago...

You were in your Elementary Math class and were Just doing Busy work with this being easy for you due to your past Lives when you noticed A Pink Haired girl staring at you. You decided to ignore her until she approached. you.

Pink-Haired Girl: H-Hello...

Young Y/n: Hi. What do you need?

Pink-Haired Girl: I-I Just wanted to ask what Your dream is

You then Began Pondering before you got an Answer.

Young Y/n: I Guess mine is to help everyone.

Pink-Haired Girl: Then I Guess I'll help you complete that Dream.

Now...

The Same young girl was on the Beach Looking Through A Telescope Looking around when she spotted you. She suddenly saw you and A Wave of Mystery washed over her. Just seeing you made her feel Weirded out, as she knew you before, but she couldn't place her finger on it. Like Deja vu.

Yuno: W-Why do I feel Like I Know Him? It eats Me Up but... I don't know...

Yuno Gasai (A Young Teenage Girl who seems to have some weird Deja Vu About you/ She is Pretty Attached to her Phone/ Seems to have A Crush on you, but she doesn't remember it)

Friend 1: Hey Yuno what are you doing?

Friend 2: Are you checking? out some Boys~?

Yuno: N-No! 

Friend 1: Well, we're about to go Home, so Hurry up!

Yuno: Oh Okay. (Thoughts) Why does he seem so Familiar?

That Night...

Yuno was Just Playing on her phone as she was texting away. This Phone was an Old one A Flip Phone that was Pink with A Small Keychain on the end, but she Liked it.

Yuno: (Sigh) I can't Get him out of my Head. How can I forget him? He's Just... Special somehow.

Just then out of nowhere, A Voice came out of her Keychain it got her attention.

???: Hello? Hello? Yuno are you there? You need to save me!

Yuno recognized that, Voice. It sounded familiar yet it was Like another Deja Vu.

Yuno: Who is this?

???: You Just need to help me! Please!

Yuno was suddenly teleported into A White Mausoleum with Massive marble Pillars inside A Long hallway and at the end of the Hallway was A Massive Golden Orb. Yuno as if followed by An Intangible force Began running over and when she touched the Golden orb, A Small Tan Figure with Pink hair Greeted her.

???: Thank you so much Yuno for saving me.

Yuno: W-Who are you?

Muru Muru: My Name is Muru muru or at least A Version from A Previous timeline and I had been Trapped here.

Yuno: What Happened?

Muru Muru: Look I... I just need to show you.

She then grabbed onto Yuno, and she had been Absorbed as Yuno remembered everything from another previous Universe. 

In this previous Life, she was A Young girl who was Abused by Her Mother who would starve and beat her until one day she fought back and trapped her parents in the same cage they kept her in, but she didn't check on them and they died of starvation. She then met you and wanted to help you achieve your dreams before the Games began and you both Killed A Bunch of Other Future Diary Users until the world began to end you both decided to take Suicide pills die in each other's arms... But she lied and kept the Pills in her Mouth and won becoming God. She then Traveled to Another timeline and Killed that Version of herself and took her Place and similar things Happened until That version of you Began Battling her until she broke down actually caring about you and she tried to kill herself before that Muru Muru ate her to help preserve her before that timeline ended, and that led to this timeline.

Before Yuno could even react to this Suddenly a Voice called out and she got out of there by Using her Phone's Keychain, having to deal with this revelation!

Meanwhile in another room another version of Muru muru had ran into another pure right room in front of another figure.

Muru muru: Master, she had escaped. What shall we do?

Muru Muru (What Looks like A Cute little girl is actually A Demonic entity who can do unspeakable things/ She used to serve Deus but now serves A New master who had seemingly taken his Place/ She is Pure evil)

???: Don't worry. If I can Kill God, then I can Kill them as well

??? (The Replacement to Deus ex Machina the God of the Universe/ He had taken his skin and Had Begun wearing it as A Sign of dominance/ Muru muru Likes him way more than that God/ You will never believe who it really is)