Shy Bean Akane Sakurada!

Soon you were walking Towards School as soon you heard the sound of one of your Future Royal Wives running over, as A Dog Was chasing her.

Curse her Bad Luck.

Y/n: Oh Boy. Akane Get Behind me.

Akane: KYYYAH!

She then ran behind you as you Unleashed your conquerors Haki and The Dog immediately ran off the other direction.

Y/n: You Okay, Akane?

Akane: Y-Yeah...

Y/n: Heh, Your so Cute, when you're Like this. I can Just kiss you. In Fact...

You then Kissed her on the cheek, and she Obviously had the Shyest Reaction Possible.

Akane:

She then fell to the ground as you quickly Picked her up

Y/n: Akane are you Okay?

Akane: Y-Yeah, I'm Okay...

Y/n: Alright then, we got to get to school. Hmmm... You think you can fly us Over?

Akane: (Blushing) W-WHAT!? B-But everyone can see my Panties!

Y/n: Then Take them Off. There Easy

Akane: (Blushing) E-EXCUSE ME!?

Y/n: Woah, Hey I'm Just Kidding, Akane. But You can at least Try it, There's nothing wrong in that, right?

Akane: S-Sure... I-I Guess...

Y/n: Good, Now Fly!

Akane then began Using her Powers to Float up into the Sky and you Hung on as she flew both of you towards school and the Universe surprisingly decided not to screw her over until you both arrived at school and A Random Pole ended up gripping her Skirt and it ended up taking off her Skirt and Panties.

Akane: KYYYYAH!! NOT AGAIN!

Y/n: Don't worry, I got this! Clothes Beam!!

You then hit her with A Beam of energy that quickly gave her some new Panties and A New skirt.

Akane: Oh, Thank you Y/n-San...

Y/n: Hey, it's Okay. It's my Job to Protect you. You're too Sweet for anyone to even Hurt

Akane: (Blushing) T-Thank you so Much Y/n-San... You're too Kind...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Kawaii~!!

The two of you then Began to walk into School, to begin the day.