New Toys!

Soon After Beating Moro, you and Math along with Jaco and Merus were given medals of Honor by the king of the Universe, and you and your best Buddy become honorary Galactic Patrol Members.

Now after that whole Mess, you were Just relaxing, reading Manga, drinking soda Just chilling.

Y/n: Hm, This Starry isn't as good as Sierra Mist but I can get used to it

Just then there was A Knock on the door, and you then opened it to see A Delivery Man.

Delivery Man: Delivery. Sign here Please?

Y/n: Okay then

You then signed the Papers.

Y/n: Have A Good day now.

Delivery Man:

Y/n: Okay, Then I suppose.

You then Dragged the Package which was A Huge Toy chest and soon Ren and Ran, Sagiri, and your children had come in to see the Box!

Ren/Ran: What is it, Big Brother?

Sagiri: Yeah, what is it?

Y/n: Sssh, let me see. Hmm... Hey, it's from Great Aunt Marcie!

Everyone: Great Aunt Marcie?

Sagiri: Whose Great Aunt Marcie?

Y/n: Oh, right we never told you she's A Relative who's from America! She's really old Now but it seems Like she gave us her old Toys.

You then Began to Grab the Box and ripped it open to reveal A Bunch of old Toys.

Kanna: Wow, they're Just so Pretty.

Just then the Toys came to Life and Began examining their surroundings.

Raggedy Ann: Wait, where are we?

Raggedy Andy: I don't know Sis.

Y/n: Oh, Hello there, Sorry. My Name is Y/n and I am Marcie's Nephew One removed.

Ann/Andy: Oh, Nice to meet you.

Kanna: Papa, I Like this, Toy.

She was Holding up An Old French Figurine.

Babette: Oh Dear, I'm so Flattered, Mamwasel

Everyone then continued to introduce themselves to the toys and vice versa.

Y/n: Hey Guys, your Family, so You're welcome here as long as you Like.

Toys: Thank you so Much

Y/n: Hey, No Problem. (Thoughts) This is a Great Gift, Auntie Marcie. I knew I always Liked you.