Crystal Prep!

The Bus that had Left Canterlot high soon Made its way across Town to the Rival School Canterlot High where the girl had Hopped off of and soon made it to one of the schools Science Labs where she began to examine her device.

???: Well Spike, looks like we have found A Brand-new energy Source never seen before. This could be revolutionary.

Sci Twi (The Human worlds version of Twilight/ She Unfortunately doesn't have Any Friends and is pretty Much considered A Nerd/ She is very heavily invested into science and is Crystal preps Secret weapon/ Had been Inventing a Device that can Trap...

Sci Twi (The Human worlds version of Twilight/ She Unfortunately doesn't have Any Friends and is pretty Much considered A Nerd/ She is very heavily invested into science and is Crystal preps Secret weapon/ Had been Inventing a Device that can Trap energy)

Sci Spike: Woof!

Sci Twi: (Sigh) You're my Only Friend Spike...

???: Miss Sparkle?

Sci Twi: AAGH! T-There's No Dog here!

???: Twilight calms down it's Just me

Sci Twi: Oh sorry, Candace...

Candace: It's fine. It's Just you shouldn't bring Spike here. You Know How Much Cinch hates Dogs

Candace (Crystal Preps Vice Principle/ She is A Sweet and Kind Lady who is A very Close friend of Luna and Celestia/ She's the closest Thing Sci Twi has to A Friend/ A Very beautiful and Mature young woman who loves to help others)

Sci Twi: I'm Sorry Candace, He's Just my Best Friend

Candace: I Understand Just be careful Later On. So, what are you working on?

Sci Twi: Just A Device that can Trap and Produce energy. This thing can change the world.

Candace: You were always the smartest person I ever met. That reminds me. Cinch wants to see. you

Sci Twi then got. Nervous.

Sci Twi: W-What does she want?

Candace: I don't know. You have to see her, yourself.

Sci Twi: R-Right, Thank you.

A Little Bit Later...

Sci Twi was then Taken to Cinch's Office, and she was Sitting there Nervously as the Headmaster revealed Herself.

Cinch (A Cruel, Mean, Heartless Headmaster who only cares about winning/ To Be Honest She's Terrible Person)

Cinch: Twilight Sparkle do you know why I called you here?

Sci Twi: N-No, not really

Cinch: I called you here because You are chosen to help represent us in the Friendship Games

Sci Twi: R-Really? I don't know if I could-

Cinch: Twilight.

Sci Twi: Eep!

Cinch: Do you not remember That your older brother is Alumni Here?

Sci Twi: Yes?

Cinch: Well, I want to make sure that you can keep up that reputation by helping us keep our reputation. Failure is not an Option...

Sci Twi: But I can't help. I don't know anything about sports or-

Cinch: Hm, too sad. I could have written you A Glowing review for Applications but I Guess I cannot.

Sci Twi and Candace were Taken aback by this!

Candance: M-Miss Cinch you can't do this!

Cinch: Of course, I can. It's my Power and I can do whatever I want. Understand?

Candace: E-Err, Yes Ma'am...

Cinch: Do you want that Glowing review Twilight? Then Help us win.

Sci Twi: Y-yes Ma'am... I'll do it...

Cinch: Good. I'll sign you up Immediately. Do not fail me.

Candace: (Thoughts) Cinch, how could you do this to her? She has no Friends and yet this is going to lower her self-Confidence even further. Especially when she's going to be Paired with this Girls. I'm Sorry Twilight, I wish I could have done more.