Hazy Maze Cave!

Soon you had went down into the Basement of Peach's Castle as it was revealed to be An Underground Cave and you had saw that there were A Bunch of Creatures running around so you had to be quick.

Y/n: Okay, I need to make this. Quick

You then quickly ran to an Underground Lake where you saw A Massive Goggle Wearing Plesiosaur floating in the water. With it was A Sign.

 With it was A Sign

Y/n: Hmm... This is Dorrie and if you want to ride her it her Back. Be careful as she can eat you.

You then Noticed that there is A Star above you on A Cliff and you had decided to try it out.

You quickly walked onto the Plesiosaur's Back and you stomped on her Back, and she slowly swam over and lifted her head to the Cliff, and you grabbed the Star!

Y/n: Thanks, Dorrie!

And Dorrie Just Nodded Happily. You had then Noticed An elevator system Making you wonder if Bowser has been here before since Peach had no reason to Build this down here, but as soon as you had gotten on the Elevator you noticed A Bunch of Red Coins and you had an idea.

Y/n: I think my Brain Just Hatched an idea.

You then Began to control the Elevator and you Began Moving it so you can Collect all of the Red Coins and you had Gotten the second Star. Soon you had discovered A Switch under the Lake which led to A Secret passageway and Gave you A Brand-new Star, as you Began Piecing things Together.

Y/n: Hmm. I'm starting to think This is How Bowser got inside of the Castle. His Men sapped their way underground and got in through the Basement. That's Probably the smartest thing he's ever done.

You had then Noticed A Maze that was Filled with Toxic Gas, Giant Insects known as Scuttle Bugs that shot projectiles, Flamethrowers, flying Bats, Monty Moles digging underground, Gas mask wearing Shy Guys who seemed Allied with Bowser to guard his exit out of the Castle, A Ton of Smaller Mr. I's, and finally Flame throwers shooting out of the ground.

Y/n: Alright, I have to Put my Parkour Skills to work now!

You then ran through the Toxic Gas being completely Immune to it, as you then Began to Jump across the walls dodging Scuttle bag fire, Monty moles then Tried to attack you along with the Shy Guys, Bats, and Mr. I's, and then you Began dodging the Flamethrowers as you grabbed two Stars!

Y/n: Hahahahaha! Two new Stars!

You then began to try and walk off when suddenly You had A Loud rumbling noise, and A Massive Boulder came rolling towards you.

Y/n: Oh come on!

You then Began running as the Boulder Began following you and soon you ran to A Narrow Path where the Boulder stopped and had been Destroyed revealing The Final Star!

Y/n: Hell yes, the Final Star! Okay Now I need to find the next Painting I Guess.