Big Brother and The Brat!

After You had discovered Umaru's Dirty Laundry you were Invited to Stay for dinner and of course you had to come to the Awkward Moment where you had to deal with the Big Brother who you kind of Hated on for A While.

Y/n: Eh... First of all, ... I'm so sorry, like really sorry for Just Assuming.

Taihei: Nah, It's Okay. She's got nearly everyone wrapped around her Little Finger. She's Just my Dried Sardine of a sister you Just saw.

Taihei Doma (He is Umaru's Older Brother and her Legal Guardian/ He is sick and Tired of her Shit and Just wants to not deal with her Bratty Nature/ He is A Businessman who sometimes works from home much to his Chargin)

Y/n: Eh... I Understand... Once again, I'm Sorry...

Taihei: Hey Umaru, come and eat your Dinner!

Umaru: But I'm Just about finished.

Taihei: Eat it Now or else our Guest will eat it!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Is she really the same person I knew? I mean God She's Kinda adorable Like this, Kinda Like Konata or Tomoko, but she's really damn bratty. She needs that slapped out of her.

Umaru: Okay.

Umaru then slowly Squirmed over to the Table and sat up eating her Rice.

Umaru: Ugh... It's cold.

Taihei: That's because you took so Long!

Umaru: What's up? Is it Tuesday? We usually have Rice of Tuesdays.

Taihei: Today is Monday.

Umaru: Wait, today is Monday? Today is the day the New Manga chapter comes out and the last one ends on A Cliffhanger! Big brother can you get it for me?

Taihei: No. You can get it tomorrow; besides we have A Guest.

Umaru: But big brother, people would see me. Umaru is all Like... (Turns back to her Usual self) Oh I am so sorry, but I Would Rather read my vast Library of classic Literature.

Taihei: What Library, we live in A One room Apartment.

Y/n: My Thoughts exactly.

Umaru: Please big Brother!

Taihei: I say No!

Umaru then Pouted before Jumping for the bed, and she threw A Huge Temper Tantrum.

Umaru: WAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT RIGHT NOW BIG BROTHER! I WANT IT SO MUCH! WAAAAAAAAAAH!

You Finally had enough and grabbed her by the collar and lifted her up!

Y/n: YOUR BIG BROTHER IS GIVING YOU A HOUSE, FOOD, AND VIDEO GAMES, AND YET YOU'RE ACTING LIKE AN ENTILED FUCKING BRAT!? HOW DARE YOU!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART!? I'LL SLAP YOUR SHIRT GIRL!!

A/n: You were Like this...

Umaru had quickly Paled as she Just stared silently, and she quickly caved.

Umaru: O-Okay, I Got that.

Y/n: Good.

Taihei: (Thoughts) Woah, I've never seen someone actually straight up punish her like that Before. It's actually somewhat amazing.

Later that Night...

Y/n: Hey Thanks for Dinner Taihei and thanks for the Long-Stuffed Cat. I Know my Little Sisters are going to Love it.

Taihei: Hey, No Problem, Thanks for taking care of Umaru for me.

Y/n: No Problem, just raw experience. Bye.

You then teleported back home.

Taihei: Bye Y/n. Heh, Nice Guy. 

He then Turns around to see Umaru.

Taihei: Huh? Don't give me that Face Umaru. You knew that thing was Taking up Space.

Umaru:

Taihei: Just Give me A Damn Break, Umaru