Long Live Big Boobs!

We Open up at the Mansion as you were Just trying to read A Book About The History of Japan/New Tokyo from the Edo Period all the way to the Point of when the Nukes were dropped, and the reformation into New Tokyo.

At this Point you were reading about the Manyuu Family who were known to Class others based on Boob sized and they still control Massive Tracts of Land till this day all over New Tokyo.

Y/n: Hey this Reminds me of Chifusa. Good I haven't seen her in Years. I still remember the last time we met.

Flashback!

Y/n: Hi Chifusa!

Chifusa: Hey, Y/n!

Suddenly 11-Year-old Tripped on some water, and you fell into the girls already Buxom Bosom as she Blushed and tried not to react.

Chifusa: ...!?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Probably one of my best experiences of this Life so Far.

Flashback End!

Y/n: I wonder how she's doing these Days?

Just then the Doorbell rang, and Kinue called from downstairs!

Kinue: Y/N, HONEY! A GIRL WITH A HUGE RACK IS HERE TO SEE YOU!

Y/n: Mom!! Why did you say her Breast size!?

Kinue: WELL, I'M AS FLAT AS A BOARD SO I CAN SAY THESE THINGS!

Y/n: (Sigh) Alright.

You then teleported downstairs and Came across A Beautiful Big Breasted Beauty,

Y/n: I Uh... C-Chifusa is that you?

Chifusa: (Blushing) Hey, Y/n. long time now See.

Chifusa Hanyuu (She is the Heir to A Powerful Family Who Views Breast Size as A Status symbol/ She finds this Disgusting and Plans on Taking away the breast size of women who use this system to Gain Power and then soon destroy this System her Fami...

Chifusa Hanyuu (She is the Heir to A Powerful Family Who Views Breast Size as A Status symbol/ She finds this Disgusting and Plans on Taking away the breast size of women who use this system to Gain Power and then soon destroy this System her Family had come up with/ She has the Powers of the Chichi-Nagare which allows her to steal Breast size from Women and add it to her own)

Soon Kinue had set you all up with some Tea and Mochi Donuts as Chifusa and Another Friend were devouring them, thanks to their Shonen hero Level Appetites.

Chifusa: Oh Yes, these are so Good~! Right, Kaede?

Kaede: Yeah~! But we shouldn't stick around so Long. We have to tell him.

Kaede (She is Chifusa's Childhood best friend along with you and her personal Handmaiden/ She is usually her Level head and gives her best Friend orders/ She can also be short tempered when People Point out her flat chest/ She is mainly the comic ...

Kaede (She is Chifusa's Childhood best friend along with you and her personal Handmaiden/ She is usually her Level head and gives her best Friend orders/ She can also be short tempered when People Point out her flat chest/ She is mainly the comic Relief in Most situations/ Even though they fight often she and Chifusa Actually have secret Crushes on each other and are usually Mistaken as A Lesbian couple)

Y/n: What are you two talking about?

Chifusa: Okay Look Y/n, we need you for something big.

Y/n: And That is?

Chifusa: We're Finally rebelling against my family. I'm going to bring down their Disgusting Hierarchy of Control and Power by the size of Ones Chest, and You're the most powerful Person We Know. You can Help us.

Y/n: Alright then, how do you Plan on doing this?

Chifusa: I have this.

She then Pulled out A Scroll out of her Cleavage.

Y/n: Huh? The Chichi-Nagare Technique? I thought that was A Myth.

Chifusa: I was able to retrieve it when my I left my Families Estate. Assassins are after us and We need your help. Please help us Y/n, we can use it above all else.

Y/n: (Blushing) Well I... Sure... I'll do it Just for you.

Chifusa: (Blushing) Heh, Thanks.

Kaede:

A/n: Beginning-0:08

Y/n: Why did she-?

Chifusa: Oh Don't worry she get Likes that sometimes. Kaede Apologize right now!

Y/n: (Thoughts) They're both like an Old Married couple and it's cute!

Meanwhile in A Castle Far away in Japan...

An Old Man was sending out Assassins as he growled.

???: Damn that Child. I shall Make her Pay for her Insolence.

Just then Azad Came out of the Shadows Smiling.

Azad: Indeed Sire, Shall I get rid of them Immediately?

???: No. We shall Wait for my Assassins to Report Back. Why do you Insist on serving me again?

Azad: Because we share A Common Enemy Sire. A Y/n L/n, and I want to Crush him so Badly!

And While Azad was Laughing, he was Dripping Mochi from One Arm, while Fire came out of the other, and His Head Began to Grow Horns and Scales, as his eyes Turned Reptilian!