A Space Mission! / Terror For Mars! 🍋

We Open up in A Spaceship quickly moving through Space as there was A New Space Mission going on. The World had been terraforming Mars for Humans to Live on by using Cockroaches to produce Gasses that make plants growable and then makes Human Life Habitable.

It was going to be an all-women's Mission filled with women from all over the World including New Tokyo since the last Mission had ended in disaster for classified reasons. Only one person on the ship was A Man.

Y/n: Dear Mission Log, Hour 2, Still no Signs of Intelligent Life.

???: Would you stop saying that?

Y/n: Oh, Please it's Fun!

???: We're about to Land.

Y/n: Hey, Michelle?

Michelle: What?

You then Began singing.

Y/n:

A/n: Beginning-0:12

Michelle: Ugh, Shut up! For earth's Greatest hero you sure are annoying.

Michelle K Devis (A Woman from America who was Given the DNA Of an Animal to enhance her Powers/ She is from America/ She is pretty Much A Total Buzzkill but puts her friends and family first)

Y/n: Eh, You Just Love me~

Michelle: (Blushing) S-Shut up!

Y/n: Tsun Tsun~

Michelle: Fuck off. 

She then Continued Blushing as she slowly began to think. 

Michelle: (Thoughts) He is pretty Cute, and I need his DNA. If I could get His DNA I could help the Government produce A New Generation of Humans, and... I could have him put his DNA Inside of me and I can produce that Generation... God Am I Blushing even brighter?

Michelle then decided on it as she put the ship on Autopilot, and she Grabbed you Pulling you into An Empty room where no one can find either of you.

Y/n: Um, Michelle what are you-?

She then Proceeded to Take off all of her Clothes as she turned around placing her hands on her wall Pushing her rear towards you.

Michelle: I want you to put your Semen into me~

Y/n: You want my DNA Do you?

Michelle: H-How did you-?

Y/n: I can read your Mind.

She then quickly Paled.

Y/n: But I'll do it but don't expect children. I can turn that on and off whenever I want to. No protection Needed. But I know why you really want to do it~ You're Just Lonely~

Michelle: W-What are you-?

Y/n: You want A Man in your Life, Your Lonely and you need someone to Void it, and when you first saw Me, You fell in Love~ It Happens A Whole Lot~

Michelle: True~ You are an Amazing Guy~

WARNING! WARNING! LEMONS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN! AVOID IF YOU WANT TO! READ IF YOU DARE!

You then took your Shirt off first revealing your Rock-Hard abs as you then took your Pants off and Michelle had an Honest Reaction to it breaking her stoic nature.

Michelle:

Y/n: Yes, It is~

You then Began to Take your member and you shoved it deep into Womanhood as she Began to whine in the slight bit of Pain as soon you began to Pull back out and push it back in, thrusting in and Out Multiple times As Melony was trying not to wince, but soon that Pain turned to Pleasure as she had an Ahego Face.

Michelle: OH YES~ AAAAH~ PLEASE CUM ALREADY~

Y/n: In Due time~

You didn't mention it to her, but you can also control it when you came so you made her wait. She soon Came Several times Making the Floor slightly slippery as you took One final Thrust and decided it was now time as you then released so Much Cum into her Body her belly began to expand.

Michelle: AAAH~ YES~ IT'S FILLING MY INSIDES~ I'M GETTING SO FULL~ AAAAAAAH~!

Lemons End! 

Soon it looked like she was 9 Months Pregnant as she fell to the ground stuck in her Ahego Face.

Michelle: Aaah~ So Good~...

Y/n: Hey we're good? Now the Ship should land in About 2 Hours, so that should be enough time for that Bulge to go down, to get dressed, and meet me outside. Okay, we're good, and In case you were wondering it was also enjoyable for me too.

You then got dressed, walked out closing the door to make sure no one accidentally walked in and as you walked back to the ships control you didn't notice another one of the Mission members rubbing her Legs together hearing everything.

???: I want some of that~