Please Don't Annoy me Miss Nagatoro!

We Open up at the School Library as You were reading A Book with Komi since that's something she wanted to do with you.

Komi: "Y/n do you think you can ever teach me Fusion?"

Y/n: Why do you ask that?

Komi: "I want to be stronger for you"

Y/n: All It would do is Multiply your cuteness.

Komi then Blushed bright pink as she Turned her head away.

And then A Terrible thing Happened.

???: Senpai~! Are you Being A Pervert again?

Y/n: Oh Crapbaskets, It's Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: Oh, so You are A Pervert then Senpai, Huh~? You're such A Little Creep~

Hayase Nagatoro (She is one of the Mosta annoying girls you know/ She is Actually Asian, but her Tan comes from her being on the school Swim team/ She Loves to annoy and tease you because she's an Instigator/ Everyone Just calls her Nagatoro)

Y/n: Komi Just Ignore her. She's like A Beast so if we cut her off from her Food she'll Leave, and her Food is Attention.

Komi-San then Nodded but Nagatoro kept trying to Annoy uou.

Komi: Senpai! Senpai!! Senpai!!! SENPAAAAIIII!!

You then Used the Calm Calm fruit to cancel out any noise as Nagatoro kept trying to Ignore you.

Nagatoro: SENPAI! LISTEN TO ME! Hmmm...

She then Tried a Bunch of things Like a Set of Snare Drums, A Trumpet, A Tuba, and eventually An Ear rape Video of Scotland Forever being Played at Max Volume.

Nagatoro: Hm, what else is Loud and Annoying?

Nagatoro: SENPAI!!!

Y/n: What? What could be ever so Important?

Nagatoro: What are you doing Senpai?

Y/n: Not You if that's Any Consolation.

Komi: "Woah"

Nagatoro: (Blushing) H-Hey Senpai! You're A jerk you know that?

Y/n: A Jerk? You want to Know a Jerk? Talk to Sasuke who attacked his Friends, killed his Own Brother, allied himself with A Literal Snake, and broke the hearts of Two Girls. Now That's A Jerk. Duck Haired Uchiha Bastard, God Makes me think that Tobirama did Nothing wrong.

Komi: "Dang"

Nagatoro: W-Well, You're not as Good as you think you are, Senpai~

Y/n: Have you saved 12 Universes? No? Then get off your High Horse.

Nagatoro: ...

Y/n: ...

Komi: ...

Nagatoro: Well Fine Senpai!

Nagatoro then ran off as you took A Deep breath of relief, but she Began thinking.

Nagatoro: (Thoughts) I think I need to bring out the Big Guns! I need my Friends!