Tiny-Huge Island!

Soon you had now Taken the next step of the Journey to the Gulliver's land of Tiny-Huge Island, where Giant Versions of Many Creatures Live, and they Made you Look very puny without A Mega Mushroom on Hand!

A/n: 5:53-7:50 (Play on repeat if you Like)

You had Begun to run around the Island, and you quickly Noticed and Infestation of Giant Piranha Plants, so you quickly Began ripping them out of the ground, while dodging their fire balls, and you quickly ripped them all out, and cured the weed problem getting A Star!

Y/n: Alright, my first Star. Good!

You then began to climb the Island's Huge Mountain and soon you had gotten to the very Top where there was Another Star and you grabbed it!

Y/n: Alright, My second star! Easy stuff!

You then went on to A Second Race with Koopa the Quick, and you found five secrets getting you two new Stars making your Total about 4 Stars! Soon you were about to grab the 5th Star when Klepto showed up and grabbed it flying off!

Y/n: ... YOU TURKEY! NOT AGAIN!

You then Jumped up into the Air, Above Kelpto and you Began charging an Attack!

Y/n: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!!

You then hit Kelpto as he ended up flying down back to the ground and you quickly fell down with him, and while he crashed to the ground while you fell into the Island Basement, Grabbing the Star!

Y/n:

You then got up recovering from the Fall as you saw A Bunch of Red Coins.

Y/n: In Rome Again, I Guess?

You then Began Jumping around Gathering A Bunch of Red coins earning another Star, as soon you fell to A Pit and inside was A Wiggler.

Wiggler: Huh? An Intruder!? THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY! RAAAAAAAAGH!

Y/n: Oh Crap!

The Angry Red Wiggler than Began charging at you and you quickly Jumped up and stomped on his Head making him dizzy as you quickly jumped up again and you fell on top of him again!

Y/n: New England Smash!!

You then Punched its Head destroying it as you then quickly grabbed the final Star!

Y/n: Good! Man, that Last part took A Huge Trip. I got to get to the next Place and quick.