Jolly Roger Bay!

Soon After defeating King Whomp, you had Begun to continue your journey to collect The Stars needed to stop Bowser!

Soon that had Taken you through A Painting of an old ship to Jolly Rodger Bay, which was A Massive Deep Lake with A Thick Layer of fog on top of it.

Y/n: Man, this Place Gives me some sort of weird feeling. I mean some kind of Human structure yet no signs of Life. Kinda Eerie.

You then Jumped into the Lake and Began to swim deep into the water as soon you Began to swim into the An Old wooden sail ship, where Inside you Began to seek for the first Star.

Y/n: Alright then, where is it? Where is it? Where is it? You can't Hide it from me, I Went to college!

You then ransacked the entire ship until you found the 1st Star which was really in A Wooden chest the entire time.

Y/n: A Wooden Chest huh? Seems Kind of Obvious, don't you say?

Soon you had Gone for the Second Star which was said to be found Nearby deep in A Cave and Just then A Massive Blood red, beady-eyed Unagi came out of the Cave swimming away!

Y/n: Okay Now that is Terrifying!

You then Noticed the Star Attached to the end of its Tail, and you Grabbed it before it can swim off!

Y/n: Okay that was easier than I thought!

The Next star was found amongst A Bunch of Chests, and A Sign from A Man Known as the Cap'n said you Must Open them up in the Correct order and you then found the Star!

Y/n: Yes! That took some memory but man that was easy!

The Next Star has you Climbing on top of an old ship and collect every single red coin along the way while dodging A Box that was dangerously sliding across the deck, and you collected another Star!

Y/n: Yes, another Star! Okay, I feel like I might be getting seasick Now...

The Next Star then had you climbing up A Stone Pillar High above the water but soon you had Gotten the Next Star!

Y/n: Alright, only one Star Left!

The final Star had you going down to the Bottom of the Ocean to take An Underwater Current to the next Star and you finally Grabbed it!

Y/n: Yes! I got all Six Stars! I Guess the next Stop is A Little break with Big Boo's Haunt!