Old Friends! / Team Evil Nintendo's New Member!

You were kept back at the Seventh Heaven Tavern with Yang and Ruby as Tifa had called some old friends to come by, and right now Tifa was Just sitting on your Lap while Playing with your Hair lovey-dovey style.

Ruby: Wow, She Must really like him.

Yang: Ruby, they are childhood Friends. You Can't Beat A Bond Like that. That's why Medaka Is his Wife.

Ruby: Oh Okay.

Tifa: You Know Y/n, I Always wondered how you've been doing all of these Years. Maybe we can Talk about it in Bed~?

Y/n:

Tifa then Began to Hug you even Tighter making you lose Air, when suddenly there was A Knock on the door.

Tifa: Oh It Must be them.

Ruby then Answered the door and the sweetest girl walked in.

Aerith: Oh, Thank you. Hi Tifa, Hi Y/n, I Brought Flowers

Aerith Gainsborough (She is A Girl Hailing from A Poor Family with Just her and Her Single Mother/ She had first met you when you beat the shit out of her Bullies/ She runs A Flower shop and is Also an amazing Healer/ She is Tifa's Best Friend)

Tifa: Oh, Hey Aerith, Take A Seat. I have some Booze!

Aerith: Oh No, I don't want to get drunk. I'm such A Light drinker.

Yang: Oh, how do you know each other?

Aerith: Oh, He saved me from A Bunch of my Friends who were roughhousing A Little too Hard.

Y/n: Aerith?

Aerith: Yeah-Huh?

Y/n: Those weren't your friends they were your Bullies.

Aerith: But aren't Bullies friends Just People who don't Understand you yet?

Y/n: I... Um... Uh... (Sigh) God You are far too Pure for this world...

Aerith: Hehehe, I Guess so.

Ruby: HEY! The Flowers Just went Missing!

Tifa: (Sigh) Of course. Yuffie Please come out! 

Just then A Ninja Girl came out smiling.

Yuffie: Hahahahaha! I Guess you got my Teef! You Know me so well!

Yuffie Kisaragi (A Ninja girl from Wano she had been exiled for being A Thief/ She is pretty Much A Kleptomaniac who steals everything she can get her grubby little hands on/ She actually A Nice Person despite her Flaws)

Yang: Oh, Hey I Like- HEY! My Gauntlets!!

Yuffie: Hahahaha! Sorry, I'm A Kleptomaniac!

Ruby: Oh, so your A Kleptomaniac?

Yuffie: No, I'm not.

Ruby: But you Just said?

Yuffie: Nu-uh, No I didn't

Yang: YOU JUST SAID YOU WERE A FUCKING KLEPTOMANIAC!

Yuffie: I never Recall that, Blondie Mcboob Lady.

Yang: It's Yang.

Yuffie: Okay Ying.

Yang: I swear She's already making me wanna Pound her

Yuffie: Sorry, I'm interested in someone else.

Yuffie then Pecked you on the cheek as you Blushed.

Y/n: (Blushing) I... Uh... Um...

Aerith: Oh Really? Me too.

She then Pecked your other Cheek as you Blushed even more, while Tifa rested her chin on your head,

Tifa: You Just hit the Jackpot Tiger~

Y/n: I feel like that's someone Elses catchphrase.

Tifa: Well, I'm Using it now~

Y/n: Eep!

Meanwhile... At King Bowser's Castle...

The Members of Evil Nintendo Including Ganondorf, Bowser, Ridley, and King Dedede were sitting around A Round Table with Ganondorf at front.

Ganondorf: So, everyone how have our Efforts had been going?

Ridley: RAAAAAAAAGH!!

Bowser: What is he saying? I can never understand what he's ever saying..

Dedede: Yeah, He Just sounds like A Bird! HAHAHAHAHA!

Ridley then Grabbed him by the Throat and slammed him against the Table several times.

Dedede: Ow...

Ganondorf: (Sigh) Unlike any of you I had Gotten us A New Ally? Say Hello... Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: Hello Everyone. Just like the rest of you I have A Bone to Pick with A Certain Y/n L/n.

Sephiroth (A Total Asshole who is pretty Much a Bully/ He Once Killed Aerith to seemingly protect the world/ He has A Powerful sword and can fly with his massive wings/ Has A Bone to Pick you because you Royally Beat his ass after he Killed Aerith)