Team Evil Nintendo!

Bowser: Ugh... What Happened?

Bowser then began to wake up after being thrown into the Inky Black Void of the room he was in and He Began Looking around to see nothing. He was clearly standing on something as it was A Solid surface, but it was Pitch Black.

Bowser: Huh? This Place is strange. Kamek? Kamek are you here? Hello? God damnit Kamek doesn't make me dock your Pay! Again!

He then Began Looking around to not see very much but suddenly some Voiced Began rang out.

???: Well, I Guess he is the last member we need right now.

???2: RAAAAAGH!!

???3: Now I hope this Guy is as strong as You say. My Guy can wipe out entire worlds!

???: Don't worry he can very capable.

Bowser: Whose Talking!? Whose there!?

He then shot out A Bunch of Flames which Began to Light up A Bunch of stuff of the Area around him and He Began to see 3 Different Figures.

Bowser: W-Who are you?

???1: Me? I am The Dark Lord of Hyrule and the A Piece of the Tri force. I am Ganondorf.

Ganondorf (The Reincarnation of An Old demon/ He had reincarnated along with Link and Zelda for thousands of Years and Had Taken many form/ This forms is only A Shell of his True form Ganon/ He is Just Pure evil)

???2: RAAAAAAAAAGH!! (Translated) I am Ridley the Greatest Space Pirate in the Galaxy!

Ridley (A Dragon Like Alien who is also A Master space Pirate/ Despite not being able to Talk he is able to command Great forces with his Pirate Fleet/ He was defeated by Samus when he wanted to take the Last Metroid/ He is A Total Narcissist and ...

Ridley (A Dragon Like Alien who is also A Master space Pirate/ Despite not being able to Talk he is able to command Great forces with his Pirate Fleet/ He was defeated by Samus when he wanted to take the Last Metroid/ He is A Total Narcissist and Pure evil)

???3: HAHAHAHA! I love these Guys! I'm the Self-Proclaimed King of Planet Popstar! The Name is Dedede Friend!

King Dedede (He is the self-proclaimed Ruler of Planet Popstar but really, he's Just a Jerk who put himself in Charge/ He loves to steal food from everyone and Just be A Nusince in General/ He's

King Dedede (He is the self-proclaimed Ruler of Planet Popstar but really, he's Just a Jerk who put himself in Charge/ He loves to steal food from everyone and Just be A Nusince in General/ He's... Actually, he's not really that Bad, he's Just A Dumb Jerk who sometimes means well on Occasion)

Bowser: Nice to meet you all.

Ridley: RAAAAAAAAGH!!

Ganondorf: I Know he seems stupid, but he can be useful.

Bowser: What are you all talking about?

Ganondorf: Bowser, how about we Make you an Offer you can't refuse?

Boswer: And that is?

Ganondorf: Join your cause and together we shall rule the Multiverse!

Bowser: Hmm... Deal!

Ganondorf: Excellent.

Bad Guys: