The Boobie Kid! 🍋

Soon You had all continued on your Journey But Chifusa's Maximum Oppai sized Chest Began to Hurt again so you all had to stop by A Village again Just to get help for you so You and Kaede had decided to take her to A Masseuse who can Help her.

Momoha: Okay so Who needs the Massaging Today? I can Probably tell it's the Woman with the Mammoth Sized Breasts.

Momoha Munamori (She is A Member of the Munamori Clan who has A Hatred for the Hanyuu Clan and wants to exact Justice against them/ She Has A Slight ability to use the Breast Flow Technique thanks to her Masseuse Skills)

Chifusa: Yeah, My Back Hurts like Hell and My Chest does A Little as well...

Momoha: Ah Good, Take your Shirt off and lay on your chest Please.

Chifusa then Began to do so as she Began to rub her Back.

Momoha: Oh Yeah, you May need to stay the night but be warned Of the Boobie Kid you Guys.

Y/n: B-Boobie Kid?

Momoha: Yep, they're some Person who Can Steal Boobs from the Rich and Give them to the Poor.

Y/n: Ah, Like Robin Hood, But with Boobs.

Momoha: Exactly.

That Night...

You were all staying the night at the Village as you and Chifusa were left alone eating Buckets filled with Rice, as you finally decided to Play your Hand with her.

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Hey, Chifusa, I have something T-To tell you...

Chifusa then Looked at you while she was Licking rice off of her fingers, just gave you A Puzzled Look.

Chifusa: Hm? What do you mean?

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Well, I Sorta, Kinda has A Crush on you since Forever and I really Like you, Okay?

Chifusa Just Looked at you for A Few Moments until she Grabbed your face and Began Hugging you with your face in her Massive Boobs!

Chifusa: Oh, I was waiting for you to say that you Idiot~! I Love you too~! 

Y/n: (Muffled) CAN'T BREATHE!