The Strongest Five?

It was A Normal day on earth with everything going on as per Usual until at some point over A Small city near Japan everyone was Minding their own business when suddenly A Portal Opened up in the Sky and Figures began to go down!

The Figure wielded his Massive Buster sword on his shoulder as he began Observing his Surroundings while everyone is Being completely silent Just watching.

The Silence could be cut with A Knife until...

Random Man: Hey, are you an Ali-?

Just then The Man swung his Buster Blade down and wiped out the entire City in one shot without even Flinching, as he just stared down at the Massive Mountain Sized Crater he made.

???: I Hate Long Awkward Silences. Now I Just wait, for him to Arrive.

He then waited.

???: Any time Now

And Waited

???: Any... Time... Now-

You then appeared!

Y/n: I am so sorry, But I had School! Who are you?

???: Wouldn't you Like to know?

Y/n: Yes. That's why I asked.

???: Well, Let Me ask you something. Can you break Katchi Kachin?

Y/n: Well Probably if given enough time I could Probably- HOLY CRAP!

He then Punched you in the face sending you flying into the ground as you Jumped back up and punched him in the face, but nothing Happened!

???: Well?

Y/n:

???: My Turn

He then Bitch Slapped you to the ground again!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!

???: And what are you going to do? You have Nothing

Y/n: Oh Do I?

Just then Xicor, Goten, Trunks, and Broly had all arrived!

Y/n: You don't think I would come alone right?

???: So What? More Trash! I can defeat you all. You are all nothing compared to the strongest 5

Goten: Strongest Five? They sound really strong

Y/n: Son Focus and Power up!

Goten: Right!

Trunks: We'll do our best!