A Duel of Magical Beings!

Midnight Sparkle continued to Laugh Maniacally as Reality began to Break down around everyone as Portals Begin to Open between This world, Equestria, and The Shonen Verse, and Cinch Being the Coward, she decided to not take the blame and run away!

Candace: Cinch what are you doing?

Cinch: I'm getting as far away from that Monster as I can!

Just then several Energy rings flew over and pinned her to the wall of the school by Her arms, Legs, and Neck, as you gave her A Smug disapproving Look.

Y/n: You Stay! Sunset!

Sunset: Wait, how did you get here?!

Y/n: I Just Turned SSJ3 And escaped. Works in the Hyperbolic Time chamber every time.

Sunset: Okay... What do you need?

Y/n: Take Twilights Device and Figure out how to work. it

Sunset: Why?

Y/n: If it can create A Being of Pure darkness, it can Create A Being of Pure Light! I'm going to distract her as Long as I can.

Midnight: HAHAHAHAHHAHA! Look at this! So Many worlds! So Many Possibilities! So Much Knowledge! I shall- Huh?

Suddenly she stopped as something flew right past her head and nearly hit her, as it kept on flying faster around hitting every surface to get even faster And Faster and Faster Until...

Y/n: SPRING HOPPER!!

You then slammed her into the ground creating A Huge Crater!

Midnight: YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL TURN YOU INTO INTO CANDY!

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Boy where have I seen that one before?

She then shot A Magical Blast that you backhanded, and she dodged only for it to Turn A Bush into A Chocolate Bar!

Y/n: Oh Boy, don't you Know Fruit's better for you? In That Mind...

You then Pulled out the swords of Oden as you smiled!

Y/n: Two Sword Oden Style: Firey Black Dragon Twister!!

You then Trapped her in A Giant Firey Black Tornado, as you then began Powering up!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Midnight: HOW DARE YOU!

She then shot out Multiple Blasts before you Turned into A SSJ, and you slapped them all away, but she then Punched you in the face which did nothing!

Midnight: H-Huh?

You then Grabbed her hand and began Twisting it making her Howl in Pain! You then Kicked her in the face sending her upwards!

Y/n: You're done getting your shit Together by Now? You're Boring me. I'm getting Bored.

Midnight in Rage then Began to Unleash A Massive Ball of energy like A Death Sphere!

Midnight: IS THIS BORING TO YOU!?

Y/n: Eh, yeah. Kinda.

Midnight: DIE!

She then Threw it down onto you, but you Simply Grabbed it and then destroyed it!

Y/n: KAMEHAMEHA!!

Midnight was then Hit by the Blast, as Sunset finally Figured out the device!

Sunset: Yes! I did it!

Just then she was imbued with Pure Light as she Became...

Daydream: Daydream Shimmer

... Eh, Yeah, That. Anymore Wall breaking and we're going to need Flex seal.

Suddenly Daydream suddenly fixed the rifts in Time and Pretty Much\ Trapped Midnight in A Pocket Universe of Pure Light

Midnight: What are you doing!? Let me out this Instant!

Daydream: No. Midnight, I want to Forgive you for everything that Happened

Midnight: Huh? W-Why?

Daydream: Because I know it wasn't you that did all of this. It's your Own Insecurities and your Loneliness. I'm Sorry for yelling at you earlier as well, I was Just Scared. I would want to be your Friend as Much as so Many others so Please, let me help you..

Midnight then Began to smile with tears of Joy falling down her face as soon everything returned to Normal, as They Turned back into Sci Twi and Sunset.

But...

Cinch: Okay Celestia! I Know you did this! You have to Forfeit the Games!

Lemon Zest: No! You did this! And you were forcing Sci Twi to Cheat for us!

Cinch: Why you Little! Why would you-?

Indigo: Well This is going too Far! We're done! We Just want to be Friends.

Y/n: Admit it Cinch, you did all of this.

Cinch: Fine, I did this! I created this Massacre on the grounds of winning, But you can't blame this On me. You have no Proof!

Rainbow: Oh really?

She then Pulls out A Tape Recorder which played back Cinch's Confession.

Rainbow: I Got this Idea from A Little movie named Home Alone 2.

Y/n: Okay Cinch, Give up, or else...

You then Cracked your Knuckles Implying physical Violence.

Cinch: Fine! I quit! You can win the Games! I'm Leaving and Never coming Back! So, Thanks, Thanks for Nothing!

Pinkie:

Candace: So Celestia, can we Bury the Hatchet between our two Schools?

Celestia: Of course, Candace

Cadance: I Guess you win. Good Game

And everyone Began Cheering as Canterlot High finally won the Friendship Games!