Wet Dry world!

Soon you had Crossed into another Painting and you been shocked to see it was A Flooded Town surrounded by Mountains with much Higher Buildings.

Y/n: Huh? This is Strange. And I don't want to hear Al Gore Talking about Global Warming! We get it, God damnit! Blah Blah Blah Global Warming! Blah Blah Blah Man bear Pig! Blah Blah Blah!

You soon swam through the High Waters Avoiding the Scuttle bugs who were shooting at you as you then Began to climb up an elevator and soon you took the Elevator up to to Grab a Star!

Y/n: Oh, that was easy! This Place does give me the Creeps though, so I need to hurry this up.

You then Began climbing through the top of the Town through Building to Building to even through A Bunch of Planks to cross between Towers, and soon you had Gotten the second Star!

Y/n: Okay, alright!

You then had to go through and discover A Few Secrets of the town to Gain the Third Star, as then you had to Take an Elevator shaft through A Cage to get the 4th Star!

Y/n: Okay this is actually Far easier than I thought. Still creeped out though.

You then had to Lower the water Level in the town as you then Began exploring the downtown Area where you collected all of the red coins and Gained another Star! You then Teleported behind A Fence and had Gotten the final Star!

Y/n: GREAT! Now I'm getting the hell out of here!

You then got the hell out of there Just like you said.