One Punch Himawari!

We Open Up in the Mansion during the Morning and...

Boruto: DAD SAVE ME! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!

It was the same shenanigans as per Usual.

Boruto Kept trying to dodge Punches as he was nearly Pinned to A Wall with nowhere to go but to keep dodging!

Boruto: Okay I'm sorry about your Stupid Doll! I didn't know You cared about it so Much! I'm Sorry!

Himawari: Sorry Doesn't Fix Mrs. Honey Bunny, Big Brother.

Boruto: Hey Himawari we can talk this out we don't have to call DAAAAAD!

Himawari: It's too Late.

She then Proceeded to try and Punch Her big Brother but-

Y/n: Both of you stop-

Himawari Proceeded to Punch you Instead!

Y/n: ...!?

You fell to the ground Quietly Whining as this Knocked Himawari out of her Bakyugan

Himawari: Papa!?

You Just kept quietly whining as Boruto ran to get some Help.

Time Skip!

You were Now Lying in bed trying to recover when Himawari showed up Looking A Bit down.

Himawari: I'm Sorry Papa...

Y/n: Hey it's Okay, I can't stay mad at you, but how many times am I supposed to tell you Not to Hit your brother?

Himawari: He ripped apart Mrs. Honey Bunny!

Y/n: That can Fixed, his Face not so Much.

Himawari: Sorry...

Y/n: Aww Come here.

You then Put her on your Lap as you Began ruffling up her hair as she giggled.

Y/n: You really are your mothers Kid. I mean you have her Cute as A Button Looks, her beautiful eyes, and not to mention the ability to Kick butts when you really want, but then again you could have gotten that from me. Could you Promise me that next time something like that Happens you won't cave your bothers face in?

Himawari: Okay, Papa!

Y/n: Good, Now This is Between you and Me but how about some Ice-cream for Making Your Papa Proud? You actually managed to hurt me and that's Impressive. You're My Little Ninja.

Himawari then Giggled again as she smiled.

Himawari: Thank you, Papa!