The Isle of Armor!

As you can remember you are now the world's Greatest Pokémon Trainer so now you had returned with Math to Train him and his Bidoof to become Just as Strong! Right now, you were both at Wedge Hurst station to travel around the region.

Math: Dude, I still can't believe You're the world Greatest Pokémon Trainer. I wonder if there's anything Past this.

Y/n: I Guess There's more regions out there and besides maybe some more stuff to explore! Maybe I could be A Ranger, or Maybe I can Travel to new Lands!

Math: Or maybe you can turn into A Pokémon, wash up on A Beach, and Become A Dungeon explorer?

Y/n: Possibly, I have dealt with weirder stuff.

Math: Oh Yeah, I Just want to explore and catch some New- What the what is that!?

Just then A Couple of Strange Looking Slowpokes were walking around the Station being as Slow as ever.

Galarian Slowpoke

Y/n: Hm? Hey, who are you guys?

G. Slowpoke 1: Huh? Isn't this the Isle of Armor?

Y/n: I assume Not. Where is that?

G. Slowpoke 2: Well It's an Island you have to take an Air Taxi to. It's filled with Great Trainers

G. Slowpoke 3: Would you two Train us?

Y/n/Math: Hmmm... Yes!

You both then caught all three Slowbro and you had an idea.

Y/n: Dude, I am going to explore that Island. Care to Join me?

Math: Of course, I will!

Y/n: Great!

You both then Proceed to Take a Corviknight Taxi toward the Isle of Armor when you both got there was A Man who seemed very nervous.

Y/n: Hey Sir? Are you Okay?

Man: I-I-I Can't do this! I Just can't! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

He then took the Corviknight Taxi off of the Island as you both watched.

Math: What A Baby.

???: Hello there, are you the Newest Dojo Member?

???2: Oh, I Hope so. He is Pretty Cute~

Y/n: And you two are?

Avery: I'm shocked you don't Know. My Name is Avery.

Avery (He is one of Master Mustards Students/ Just like Sabrina he is A Strong Psychic who can Manipulate things with his Mind/ He is A Psychic-type Specialist whose Ace is Galarian Slowpoke)

Klara: And I'm Klara, Cutie Pie~

Klara (One of Master Mustards Students/ She is An Underground Popstar who only ever sold 8 Copies of her Debut song/ She tried to Train before but gave up very quickly and so went to Mustard thinking he would go easy on her

Klara (One of Master Mustards Students/ She is An Underground Popstar who only ever sold 8 Copies of her Debut song/ She tried to Train before but gave up very quickly and so went to Mustard thinking he would go easy on her... She was wrong/ She is Very cute with Very Venomous Words/ Her ace is Also Galarian Slowpoke)

Y/n: I swear I'm not the Guy here to join some Dojo.

Avery: How Strange, playing dumb I see. I shall-

Klara: No Avery, I will fight him. You can fight his Loser Friend.

Math: HEY! What did I do here!?

Avery: Alright then.

Klara: Alright then, Go Venipede!

Y/n: Alright then, Pikachu You're ready to do this?

Pikachu: You're going down!

Klara: Venipede use Poison Tail!

Venipede then kept on trying to slam its Tail into Pikachu as he kept on doding!

Klara: Keep Using Poison Tail!

And it kept Happening.

Klara: Poison Tail!

And It Just keep Happening.

Pikachu: Uh...

Y/n: I think it only knows one Move. 

And then this Happened...

A/n: 0:09-Ending.

Kalra: Whaaaa!? How can you beat my Venipede so easily!? Fine! Here comes my Ace! Go, Slowpoke!

She then summons her Own Galarian Slowpoke!

Y/n: Alright Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu then hit Slowpoke but it survived!

Y/n: Huh? It isn't A Water type?

Pikachu: Nope! It's A Poison Psychic Type!

Y/n: Oh, So it's A Regional Pokémon. Got it. Pikachu, Use Volt Tackle!

Pikachu: (Sweat drop) Uh, Sure...

Pikachu then slammed into Slowpoke sending it flying and knocking it out.

Kalara: HUH!?

Y/n: Well, you need A Lot of Training.

Kalara: BUT I HATE TRAINING!

Y/n: (Thoughts) She kind of reminds me A little bit of Aqua. Cute.

Math: Hey Dude, just beat Avery, but he wants A Rematch sometimes.

Y/n: Well dude, you had Just gotten your first Pokémon Rival.

Math: A Rival Huh? Neat!

The Ultimate Shonen Jump Hero (Book 6)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara