Umaru's Friends are very Lovley!

We Open back up at School as you had all gotten Your Tests Returned from the Last day and you had gotten A Super High score thanks to the All of the Extra Credit Question you've gotten right. Umaru then walked over smiling, using her cover as the perfect Girl.

Umaru: Hey Y/n, How did you do?

Y/n: I got A Perfect Score.

Umaru: Oh Great!

Just then A Girl Began walking over acting all Haughty and Superior!

Umaru: Oh It's Sylphy-Chan.

Sylphy: Hahahahahahaha! I know I had finally beaten you this time Umaru-Chan! I had gotten A 99% On My Test! There is almost no way you can beat that!

Sylphy Tachibana (She is one of the School's Rich Girls and is Umaru's Self Proclaimed Rival/ She is always Known for being A Bit Weird with her Cat Pursed Lips, Sparkly eyes, and her Constant Need to wear her Big, Blue, Fluffy Skirt/ She always s...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sylphy Tachibana (She is one of the School's Rich Girls and is Umaru's Self Proclaimed Rival/ She is always Known for being A Bit Weird with her Cat Pursed Lips, Sparkly eyes, and her Constant Need to wear her Big, Blue, Fluffy Skirt/ She always seeks to surpass Umaru but always Falls short)

Umaru: I Got A 100%.

Sylphy: Eh!?

Y/n: I got A 110%. Extra Credit Answers Yo.

Sylphy: EH!?

She then turned around sulking without either of you seeing.

Sylphy: 

Umaru: Are you Okay. Sylphy-Chan?

Sylphy then put on A Forced smile as she Turned around.

Sylphy: I'm Fine.

Y/n: (Thoughts) God why does she remind me of some People. Some People who can't accept they can't be as Strong as Me. Like A Certain Porcupine headed Explosion Boy, with an Overly long Superhero Name. You know who you are.

Ebina: H-Hi Y/n-San...

Y/n: Oh, Hey Ebina-Chan.

Ebina: Eep!

Nana Ebina (She is Pretty Much Umaru's Shy Friend/ She is A lot like Hinata being Incredibly Shy and Having A Large Chest/ She is also known for her Shrimp Hair Pins/ She wants to confess to you but has no social skills to do so/ She is also One o...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nana Ebina (She is Pretty Much Umaru's Shy Friend/ She is A lot like Hinata being Incredibly Shy and Having A Large Chest/ She is also known for her Shrimp Hair Pins/ She wants to confess to you but has no social skills to do so/ She is also One of the very few People who Know Umaru's Secret being her downstairs Neighbor)

Y/n: You Okay, Ebina-Chan?

Ebina: Y-Yes, I'm Fine...

Y/n: Okay.

You then Noticed a Girl with A Blank Face Looking at you.

Y/n: Kirie-Chan are you Okay?

Kirie: Yes, Just Observing you.

Y/n: Why?

Kirie: I am wondering how you get so Many Women.

Kirie Motoba (She is Essentially the Stoic One of the Friend group/ She has A Major crush on Umaru-Chan, but she gets super Shy about it/ She literally Turns Pink and steaming at the thought of being with her/ She is one of the very few people to ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kirie Motoba (She is Essentially the Stoic One of the Friend group/ She has A Major crush on Umaru-Chan, but she gets super Shy about it/ She literally Turns Pink and steaming at the thought of being with her/ She is one of the very few people to know her Secret)

Y/n: Charm. Charm and Being Friendly.

Kirie then Began writing it down in her Notebook. Meanwhile Umaru was Just starting on get Kind of Jealous, but she couldn't outward show it or else it would Break her Cover.

Umaru: Y/n-San could I see you. in the Hallway?

Y/n: Oh? Um, Sure.

You then walked out into the Hallway with Umaru, and she was Blushing.

Y/n: Yes, Umaru?

Umaru: (Blushing) I... Um... Er... IREALLYREALLYLIKEYOUBUTNOTINTHEFRIENDKINDOFWAYIACTUALLYMEANINAROMANTICKINDOFWAYANDIWANTTOJOINYOURHAREMOKAYIJUSTSAIDIT!

Y/n: Huh? So, You didn't Mind how I yelled at you?

Umaru: (Blushing) Just Don't Do that again Unless You feel like I really deserve it.

Y/n: I feel Like I'd been doing that A Lot.

Umaru: (Blushing) S-Shut up, You Goof!

Y/n: You Better not get Lazy on me, Girl.

You then Pulled her in and Began Kissing her when suddenly...

???: HEY!

The Three other girls were there As Sylphy was Obviously Jealous and Ebina and Kirie were bright pink and Steaming.

Y/n: Welp, here we go again.

The Ultimate Shonen Jump Hero (Book 6)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें