The Final Battle!

Soon Math had Gotten into the Frey with Him Battling against Moro with all of his new Spirit Control Techniques, and soon Medaka had Given you A Senzu Bean as the hole in your chest healed up.

Y/n: Thanks, Medaka...

Medaka: Your welcome, now goes out there and kick his ass. We're all relying on you.

Y/n: Thanks, I will

You then got up and began to charge at Moro as you elbowed him in the face, and he flew back!

Moro: Damn Kids! Not Understanding their Place! 

Y/n: Get out of here before I Kick your ass!

Moro: Why would I? I do Need A Snack!

He then tried to consume your energy, but he noticed how he had very little energy Left!

Moro: Huh? Why do I have so little energy!?

He then noticed that Math was Taking his energy and he created A Spirit Bomb!

Math: Wow... The entire power of the Universe is in my Hands... BOOYAH MOTHERFUCKER!

He then threw the Ball of energy at Moro which blew up and destroyed the shield around him!

Moro: BLEGH! Ugh... That Felt... Terrible... Ugh...

He then Looked up and he saw you standing over him.

Y/n: Jaco, what's his sentence?

Jaco: H-Huh? It's Death

You then took A Senzu bean and handed it to him.

Moro: A Bean?

Y/n: Just eat it

Moro then eats the Senzu bean and...

MoroTHAT'S:

Y/n: Now I'm going to give you  A Choice. You either go back to Prison or die

Moro: Why would I choose?

Moro then tried to Punch you but he shattered his hand!

Moro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Your choice

Moro: tch! So, who taught you this Power anyway?

Y/n: Huh? It's Merus

Moro: Oh, Thank you for telling me

You then noticed that he was Missing his other hand and it then Grabbed Merus by the Neck before he Began to copy his Powers!

Y/n: NO!

He then threw Merus to the ground before he Began to go UI!

Moro: Now I'm strong as you

Y/n: Tch, I highly doubt that

You both then began attacking each other with both of you dodging each other's attacks and the entire universe Began to shake!

Math: What is Happening?

Merus: Ugh...They're using their Maximum Power! But Moro is Losing!

Y/n: HAAA!

You then Threw him to the ground, as Moro Began to Get Pissed!

Moro: THAT'S IT! EVERYONE DIES WITH ME!

He then began to meld into the earth until he became the earth!

Moro: IF YOU KILL ME! EVERYONE DIES WITH ME YOU BRAT!

Merus: Y/N! HIT HIS HEAD CRYSTAL! IT'LL SAVE THE EARTH!

Y/n: Fine then. HAAAAAAAA!!

You then began charging at him but he Grabbed you and Began sucking you dry of energy!

Y/n: AAAAAGH!

Math: Y/n! Everyone give him your energy!

Everyone then Began giving you energy as it was only enough to turn SSJBlue but you kept on Pushing!

Moro: YOU'D LOST YOUR CHANCE BOY! YOU NEVER HOPE TO BEAT ME!

Y/n: NRRRGGH! SHUT UP! YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, AND I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Moro: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You then escaped his Grasp and you slammed into his Head Crystal shattering it!

Moro: Uh... Eh... Ah... Blegh!

His Fate was now separate was the earth as he then died, and the earth was left back to its Normal state, and you fell back on your face going back to Base form.

Everyone: Y/n!?

Jaco then over and checked your Pulse.

Jaco: He's fine, he's Just Knocked out. Merus is-?

Merus: Yes, Moro is dead. You did Y/n. You saved the Universe. Good Job

And you were just resting after Putting everything you had into that final Attack.