Attack on Apocalypse! / Brainiac!

We soon Open up on The Planet of Apocalypse where the entire world is Volcanic Burning like A Furnace as Multiple Machines had dug into the Planets' core shooting fire out of the ground.

 Apocalypse's Forces were attacking A Massive Skull Shaped Ship that was Easily wiping them all out as they kept futilely Fighting back trying to suppress the damage but so Many Para demons and soldiers were dying!

Soldier: Lord, Kalibak we are taking massive damage! We need to fall back Now!

Kalibak: No, Lord Darkseid said he will come back will Help so we'll Hold the line until he returns. Now Hold the Line!

Kalibak (The First-Born son of Darkseid/ He is A Massive Brute who fought against Superman on Multiple Occasions/ Has super strength and Carries A Bunch of weapons/ Generally acts as A General on attacks on earth)

Soldier: Y-Yes, Lord Kalibak!

Just then A Boom tube Opened as Soon as You, Darkseid, and the Justice League Appeared!

Darkseid: Stop Holding the Line. I have gotten Help.

Kalibak: Father, I- Go Ahead

Darkseid then Began charging An Omega Beam as you stopped him.

Y/n: I can Handle this. HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The entire Planet of Apocalypse began to shake as soon You Transformed into A SSJB3 Darkseid Looked calm but deep inside he was shocked by how you got so Powerful so Quickly!

Y/n: Kaa... Mee.. Haa... Mee... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You then Blasted at Brainiac's ship quickly destroyed its shields, and everyone got ready!

Superman: Everyone Move now!

Everyone then Began flying off as You Just Grabbed the Flash and Batman and you quickly teleported all three of you Inside, but Inside Brainiac was Just waiting.

Brainiac: So, they have Broken In? I have detected A 95% Chance of this happening, so I had prepared for such a Possibility as Always. Pathetic Small Brained Organics Can never keep up with my Intelligence.

Brainiac (A Super advanced Computer AI/ He had developed an Evil Personality and one day shrunk down one of Krypton's many cities to add to his Collection/ He Loves Travelling across the universe and collecting Knowledge/ His Goal is to Learn ever...

Brainiac (A Super advanced Computer AI/ He had developed an Evil Personality and one day shrunk down one of Krypton's many cities to add to his Collection/ He Loves Travelling across the universe and collecting Knowledge/ His Goal is to Learn everything and then destroy it)

Just then everyone then Busted into Brainiac's room along with Darkseid!

Superman: Brainiac that's Enough!

Wonder Woman: Return to wherever you came from before we have to beat you!

Flash: Yeah, what they said!

Brainiac: Ah, You're here. Thank you for the Gift, Darkseid.

Darkseid: Your welcome

Y/n: Wait, wha- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Heroes: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Brainiac had Pushed A Button that quickly began electrocuting everyone except Darkseid and Himself, and the AI Just smiled.

Brainiac: All of Earth's Heroes and A Reincarnated God? That is A Great Bounty Darkseid. I shall put great use to them Immediately.

Y/n: You Mother... Fucker... Ugh...

You then Blacked out along with everyone else.