Komi-San and Video Games!

We Open up at the Mansion where you are Playing some Video Games, and Komi-San walked in and began watching you over your shoulder, which began Bugging you.

Y/n: Hey, Komi-San? Wanna Play?

Komi: Eep!

Komi then Began shaking and shivering, as you tried to comfort her.

Y/n: Woah, Komi! It's Alright! Just Try and Sit down and relax.

You then sat her down and handed her the controller. Her Cat ears then Popped out as began Blushing.

Y/n: Okay, Komi This is very Simple. This is A Game called Plague Inc. What you do is you Create a Disease and wipe out humanity. Sometimes... Watching it all Burn is pretty fun.

Komi then Gave you A Concerned face, as you realized what you Just said.

Y/n: God, I'm starting to sound like Beerus if he ever actually did his Job. Now Type in the Name.

Komi then Typed in her Own Name.

Y/n: Um... That's the Name for the Virus. Now the Virus is Named Komi-San.

Komi: Eep!

Y/n: Now since your A Beginner You select Arabia. It has A Lot of Airport connections and Boat connections, and then spend A Whole lot of DNA Points on Cold resistance, and let things burn to Hell.

Komi then Turned to you concerned again.

Y/n: Sorry, This Games Just so fun. Now continue.

Komi then Nodded as she did everything you said.

30 Minutes Later...

Meanwhile Najimi (Komi-San) and Yamai had come by Looking for Komi and had soon seen her Playing her first Video game, so they came to watch, and Komi then suddenly won wiping out all of Humanity on her First Try!

Komi:

Y/n: Great Job Komi! You did it!

Komi then Began Picking up the controller again and began looking through your Games Picking one again.

Y/n: You Want to Play civilization Beyond? You do know those Kinds of games Take forever right?

Komi then take her notebook and wrote something down.

Komi: "I want to spend all of that time with You Y/n-San"

Y/n: Oh, I would love too as well!

You then Began Hugging her as she Began shaking and Mummering.

Y/n: Oh Sorry!