Tomo's Girl Crush!

We Opened up in the Mansion as you were waking up in bed and preparing to leave when suddenly something Grabbed your Waist and it was Tomoko who was not ready to let you out of cuddles Just Yet.

Tomo: Cuddles, Now...

Y/n: Tomo, it's time to get up.

Tomo: Cuddles, Now.

Instead of responding, you Just Ripped out of bed and quickly made her A Hot Bath which you put her into gently.

Tomo: (Blushing) Ah, this is the Life~

You then got into the Water with her as she Blushed.

Tomo: (Thoughts) WHAT IS HE DOING!? HE'S NAKED TOO!? Oh wait, It's like one of those Bathhouses, nothing's wrong here... WAIT WERE TWO DIFFERENT GENDERS AND WE'RE DATING!

Y/n: Hey is the Water Nice?

Tomo: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, Very Nice! Ehehehehe...

Y/n: Good, Good. Tomo, I know something about you.

Tomo: (Thoughts) W-What does he mean!? Does he Mean my R-Rated games starring Naked Boys!? My Yandere Boy Soundtrack!? Oh God what if he Hates me!?

Y/n: You Like girls don't you Tomo?

Tomo: (Blushing) Uh...

Y/n: I saw you peek up that girl's Skirt Yesterday. I think it's really cute.

Tomo: (Blushing/Drooling) R-Really? Haa~ Haa~ Haa~ I Haa Actually have A Crush on Haa One girl~

Y/n: Who is it?

Tomo: (Blushing/Drooling) It's A Friend of mine Yuu Naruse... She Grew A Lot better than me and... S-She's Kinda Hot, HAA~!

Y/n: Cool. (Thoughts) I Guess I have to Play Cupid again.

Soon you had Left the Bathroom and Quickly teleported to find Yuu.

10 Seconds Later...

Y/n: I'm Back!

Yuu: Hi Tomo-San.

Yuu Naruse (She is Tomo's Best friend from Middle school/ She had Grown Far better than Tomo as she actually became Popular and Tomo almost resents her for that/ She seems to have A Crush on Tomo as well but is way better at Hiding it)

Tomo: (Thoughts) OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! She's Literally here and I'm Naked! This sounds like A Lot of Dreams I had particularly wet ones! I got to Woman Up and ask her out. (Out of thoughts) Alright Um... Hey Yuu, how is it going?

Yuu: Oh Good! So, Y/n, tells me you have A Little crush on me.

Tomo:

Yuu: You Know I actually Like you Back~

Tomo: R-Really!?

Yuu: Of course!

Tomo: (Blushing/Drooling) W-Wow... There's something I wanted to do for A Little while now...

She then quickly got A Towel on as she then Kissed Yuu while also Grabbing her Butt in the Process!

Yuu: Oh, Tomo!

Tomo: (Blushing/Drooling) Oh, Yuu~

Y/n: Well, My work here is Done. 

You then Kissed both girls as they Blushed and Smiled.

Y/n: Now, who wants Waffles?

Yuu/Tomo: Great! / Sure.