Uzaki-Chan Just wants to Hang out!

After the events of the Friendship Games, you had Returned home with some new girls who Kinue was of course excited to meet and of course after the fight You needed some rest so Now you were now going for A Walk around town to relax.

You were Just having some Moose track Ice-cream in A Waffle cone as You Began admiring all of the sights around you.

Y/n: Ah, It's Great to be back Home. The sights, the smells, the Sun! Nothing can Ruin this! Nothing!

???: Oh Y/n-Senpai~!

Y/n: Oh, Fuck me!

You then tried to run off, but you were stopped by an Annoying, Little thing.

???: Oh Wow, I didn't know you were Talking to yourself~ Do you have an Imaginary Girlfriend now~

Y/n: Uzaki-Chan. Don't call me Senpai, Your Older than me, Your Graduated last year, and I don't have to deal with this!

Uzaki: Aww, Your Just a Spoiled sport Aren't Ya Senpai~?

Hana Uzaki (Your Upperclassman who Loves to annoy you/ She is A Very annoying person who loves to Tease you/ She is usually mistaken for A Younger person Until you notice her Ample Bosom/ She is A Freshman in College)

You didn't respond but you Instead Began Grabbing her nose and Began Pulling on it!

Uzaki: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Please stop, Senpai!

Y/n: Okay we're good?

Uzaki: Yeah! Yeah! We're good!

You then Let go of her Nose as you Just Glared at her.

Y/n: What do you want?

Uzaki: Well, Senpai I Just want to hang out at the mall with you.

Y/n: Fine, but don't do anything stupid.

Uzaki: Will do Senpai!

Y/n: Good. We can get along then.

You had Then taken her to the nearest mall, and You Began walking her around as she ran to some of those Massage chairs in the mall.

Uzaki: Hey Y/n, do you have some Dollars?

Y/n: Seriously? 

Uzaki: Please?

Y/n: (Sigh) Okay... Fine...

Uzaki: Thank you Senpai~!

Y/n: Shut it.

You then Began to turn on both Of the Massage chairs and You began to relax as you sat in one.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Ah, this feels Nice... I Just need to relax and- What is that!?

Uzaki meanwhile was making Strange Noises and that combined with her Bosom constantly Jiggling makes you get up and Leave.

Y/n: Nope!

Uzaki: Wait! Senpai!

Y/n: No. I am not your Senpai! So please stop calling me that!

Uzaki: (Pouts) Fine, Senpai

Y/n: AGH!

Uzaki: Look I have to ask you something.

Y/n: What?

Uzaki: I want you to come by my House Later and Meet my Family.

Y/n: Why?

Uzaki: Look Just do it, Senpai!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Okay what are the Odds, That they're anything like Her? She had to get it from somewhere. Ugh... This is A Serious 50-50 Deal... (Out of thoughts) Fine, I'll do it. Is tonight Good?

Uzaki: Yes! Thanks, Senpai!

Y/n: Don't call me that! Christ!