Battle of the Saiyan's!

The Tournament Continued to Rage on as Quickly People continued to Get eliminated and you and hit continued to stick Together and taking down everyone who would Get near you two, when soon The Other Saiyan's Had Shown up!

Cabba: Master.

Y/n: Cabba? What are you doing here?

Cabba: I wish to fight you, Master. I wish to show you my True Strength.

Y/n: Well Maybe if Hit-

Hit: Do it, I'll Just handle some of the other Fools.

Hit then Used Time skip to Get out of the Scene as you then stood in front of Cabba in A Fighting Pose!

Y/n: Well Hit me.

Cabba: Of course Master.

Cabba then went straight for SSJ4 As he Began to try and hit you, but you kept on dodging shocking him!

Cabba: M-Master You aren't using Ultra Instinct, are you?

Y/n: Nope. I Just got Stronger.

Cabba: Well, I Guess I have to unleash my New Form.

Y/n: New Form?

Cabba: Yes, I had heard of your Strongest Form, and I had decided to learn it Myself.

Y/n: (Thoughts) H-He doesn't mean-!?

Cabba: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HRUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Just then A Massive white Aura Coated the Arena as everyone was Flown back besides You, Broly, and Jiren and Cabba Made you Impressed and yet Horrified you with his New Form!

Y/n: B-Beast Form?

Cabba: Yes Master. Meet Beast Cabba.

You then Turned Beast as well as you smiled

Y/n: Well, Let's do this then, Young Grasshopper.

The two of you then Began to fight as Jiren Watched Along with Toppo and Dyspo, and Jiren smiled.

Jiren: (Smiling) Even now he's continued to Train. Well so have I.

Toppo: You want to fight him so Badly, Huh?

Jiren: Indeed.

Dyspo: Well, Let's get this Over with!

Dyspo was about to Run towards the fight but A Sudden Stomp on the ground stopped him as all Three of them Turned around to See Jiren standing there staring at them.

Broly: Now You all Have to wait your Turn. He's Busy Battling Someone Else.

Jiren: And who are you?

Broly: I am Broly, Y/n's Student.

Jiren: (Smirk) Hmph, You Must be strong then.

Broly: Indeed I am.

Jiren: Toppo. Dyspo. Scout out the Area. I'll Handle him.

Toppo/Dyspo: Right.

They then both Left, as Broly smiled.

Broly: Are you Ready?

Jiren: Fine, I'll Use 5% My Full Power!

Broly: NRGH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Broly then Turned Ikari as he charged Towards Jiren but Jiren only using 5% His Full Power slammed his Elbow into Broly's Face causing his Nose to break and Blood Began running down his Nose!

Broly: NRRRGH!

Jiren: You think you're strong enough to fight me and Yet You're Only Acting Like a Wild animal? Show me You're True Power.

Broly: HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

The Entire Void then Began Shaking as Broly Turned into His LSSJ Form as Jiren smiled.

Jiren: Finally, A Challenge.

They both then Began Beating the Hell out of each other as Dozens of More People were being Thrown out of the Crumbling Arena unable to withstand the sheer might of their combined Power clashing against each other and raw Ki!

Of course, you and Cabba Noticed this!

Cabba: God, Their So Strong...

Y/n: Yep, and the Gray Guy in Mine so Let's end this.

Cabba: Right, Let's see how you do Master.

Y/n: Fine by Me!

Y/n/Cabba: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! 

Y/n: TAKE THIS! BIG BANG FLASH!!

Cabba: LIGHT GRENADE!!

You both then Launched some incredibly powerful attacks as they combined to create A Power clash, and it seemed even until you unleashed even more Power!

Y/n: KAIOKEN... TIMES... 10!!

Cabba: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Cabba was then Pushed out of the Arena as he fell out of the Ring and Into The Stands!

Champa: WHAT WAS THAT!?

Cabba: I Lost... Heh, Great Job Master. I Hope to catch up with you again, Like Always.

Y/n: I Hope so too. Now it's for me to Face you Ji-

You then Heard some explosions and Womanly screams in the Distance!

Y/n: Oh Great... I Guess I have to face that first! Don't worry Girls I'm coming to save you!

You then ran off to save your First two Wives!