The Wolves of Galar! / Dynamax?

You soon ran Inside of the Slumbering Weald where Hop had run into earlier and you wanted to find him before he got himself into any trouble.

Y/n: Hop? Hop? Hop? Hop where are you!?

You then ran into A Foggy dirt Path where you ran into Hop slamming into him!

Hop: Ow...

Y/n: Woah are you Okay?

Hop: Yeah, I'm good...

Y/n: Good. What were you thinking!? This Place is dangerous! If I lost you then It would Look bad on me! Do you want that?

Hop: No...

Y/n: Good! Now we better leave before something attacks us. God I already dealt with Spearow already. Those assholes.

You Both then continued to walk out of the Forest when suddenly you both heard some Howls.

Y/n: D-Do you know what that is...?

Hop: No...

Y/n: Okay... We better start Walking...

You both then Began walking when the Howls get closer.

Y/n: We better start sprinting!

You both then Began sprinting when the Howls got even closer!

Y/n: Running we better start Running!

You then ran Face first into A Boulder and fell to the ground.

Y/n: I better Start Bleeding... Sitting and Bleeding...

Pikachu: Are you Okay?

Y/n: Yeah, Just got to shake it off... that's all...

Just then the Howls got closer as two Massive Blue wolves got by!

Hop: Alright my First Battle! Go, Wooloo! Use Tackle!

Wooloo then Tackled One of the wolves and Fainted.

Hop: Uh...

Y/n: Alright, I Guess I have to do things then. Pikachu?

Pikachu: You're going down!!

Y/n: Pikachu Use Iron Tail!!

Pikachu then Jumped into the air preparing to slam it into One wolf when suddenly The over wolf got in the way Blocking it and the 1st wolf slashed through Pikachu doing Huge Damage!

Pikachu: AAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: PIKACHU!

The Two wolves were about to attack Pikachu again, when suddenly they smelt something and ran off deeper into the forest.

Hop: What was that?

???: Oh, Thank God the Sask Incense worked! I was afraid they would Hurt you two Boys!

Y/n: You are?

Hop: Sonia!?

Y/n: You Know her?

Hop: She's Kind of The Professor around here.

Sonia: Yep, It's nice to finally meet you Y/n!

Sonia (She is the Professor And Assistant Professor of the Galar region/ She is A Very clumsy and Silly woman who helps in Gigantamax Research)

Y/n: Same too you.

Hop: What are you doing Here?

Sonia: Well, I was Looking for the both of you to give you something, but you were attacked by the Guardians of Galar. Maybe you were in their Territory or something.

Y/n: Guardians of Galar?

Sonia: Yes, they are Zacian and Zamazenta and they are the Guardians of Galar. The Sword and Shield. You were both very Lucky to survive that.

Y/n: Yeah, I Guess so.

Sonia: Oh I was supposed to give you these.

She then Handed you both some Wristbands.

Y/n: Wristbands?

Sonia: Oh, their Dynamax Bands!

Y/n: Dynamax?

Sonia: Yes, Dynamax is the thing we do around here in Galar. Dynamax allows Pokémon to Turn into Giant versions of themselves with special super powerful Moves, and some very special Pokémon can go Gigantamax which only makes them stronger.

Hop: Awesome!

Y/n: Yep! (Thoughts) I wonder if I can Gigantamax Pikachu?

Sonia: Well, I Better Get going! You both should be heading North right now if you went to go to the Gym challenges!

Y/n: Alright, Good then!