The Atomic Superhero!

We Open up in the Middle of nowhere as you continued to Train and Home in your Skill because you knew earth needs more Fighters ever since the Moro thing Happened a While back, but you didn't know what to do.

Suddenly you heard...

???: NUCLEAR WINTER!!

And a Nuclear Explosion went off in the Distance!

Y/n: What the Flimflam!?

You then Put two Fingers to your Forehead, and you teleported to the Location where you nearly dodged another Nuclear Explosion!

Y/n: Okay who is doing that!?

???: Huh? Who are you?

Y/n: Who are you?

Kiiro: Oh Right, I am Kiiro Kakuheiki and I recently Transferred to Star Acedemy's Superhero Program, Class 1-A.

Kiiro Kakuheiki (The Newest Student to Star Academy's Superhero Program and Member of Class 1-A/ He has the A Nuclear type of Quirk which allows him to control Nuclear Fusion and Fission, and anything related to it/ He is One of the Most Powerful ...

Kiiro Kakuheiki (The Newest Student to Star Academy's Superhero Program and Member of Class 1-A/ He has the A Nuclear type of Quirk which allows him to control Nuclear Fusion and Fission, and anything related to it/ He is One of the Most Powerful Heroes in Training along with Izuku Midoriya/ An OC Made by StrikerRider)

Y/n: Oh Okay. I'm L/n, Y/n L/n.

Kiiro: Wait, You're the L/n?

Y/n: Yep!

Kiiro: Woah You are like the world's Greatest Hero! It is so Awesome to meet you! Um, can we Please Sparr? For A Little bit?

Y/n: Sure, I don't Mind.

Kiiro: Thank you!

Kiiro: Nuclear Shot!!

You Just Turned SSJ And Slapped all of the Nuclear Blasts away!

Y/n: Mochi Destructo Disk!!

You then Threw a Mochi coated Destructo Disk and Kiiro quickly dodged it and Began generating Nuclear Energy as he Created a Huge Ball of Nuclear energy!

Kiiro: Nuclear Bomb!!

Y/n: Kamehameha!!

You then quickly destroyed his Massive Ball of Nuclear energy as you quickly teleported to him and kicked him in the face!

Kiiro: GAH!

Y/n: Gum Gum Stamp Gattling!!

Kiiro: AAAAGH!

Y/n: Gum Gum Red Hawk!!

You then slammed your fist into his gut as Flames came out but suddenly, he Began controlling the Flames as he Generated another Nuclear attack!

Kiiro: Nuclear Wildfire!!

Y/n: Oh Crap! Ice Age!!

You then coated the Area in Ice neutralizing the whole attack as Kiiro socked you in the gut with A Nuclear coated fist, as you spat out some Spit!

Y/n: GAH! Hmph! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You then Turned SSJ2 As you quickly Grabbed him by the Arm, and you slammed your elbow into is Nose Breaking it as he flew back!

Y/n: Stardust Breaker!!

You then Threw the Rainbow ball of energy Towards him that blew up but thankfully he wasn't evil, so it didn't Kill him! You walked over and offered your hand to help him up as you smiled.

Y/n: Good Job you kind of Gave me A Run for my Money. You want to Try again another time?

Kiiro then Smiled as he Held your hand being Lifted up to be met face to face.

Kiiro: Yeah, I'll Just get stronger next time.

Y/n: Heh, Me too, Kiiro. Me too.